Fourth of July

"Oh, that reminds me!" My mom walks into the living room where we all sit. "Guess who's coming for the Fourth of July!"

"John Bonham." Tommy smirks.

"Babe Ruth." I smirk as well and the band laughs.

"Who's coming mom?" Ava wonders.

"Uncle Andy and his kids." Mom smiles, Tommy and I sigh.

"Fuck me!" I mutter and Nikki who is beside me laughs.

"Tommy, Eva, I need you to be nice." Those are my mom's parting words.

Ava looks over to me.

"I bet Dean is hotter than hell now!" She smiles.

"Aren't you related?" Mick wonders and Tommy shakes his head.

"Just an old war buddy." Tommy explains.

"What do you care slut? You have a boyfriend." I smirk.

"I do but you don't." Ava winks, I curse at her in Greek and she lights up. "Break my heart."

"I'm more worried about Claudine, fucking whore cunt." I say, Nikki and Vince laughs.

"Princess doesn't like this girl?" Vince winks and I scrunch up my nose.

"I hate her." I admit and Tommy laughs.

"Remember when you broke her nose?" He wonders.

"Remember her bad nose job?" Ava laughs as well.

"Yeah!" I laugh.

We start just talking so for us yelling and cussing each out but that's about the time I realized that I have to work. Of course, they follow me to work.

Nikki

It's the fourth, their parents invited all of us over for their big celebration. I wanted to go just to see if Evie kicks that broad's ass. The garage door is open so I walk in.

Evie is laying on her stomach looking under her charger. Her black shirt has ridden up and black ink clashes against her olive skin. Evie has a tattoo! That's kinda hot.

"You gotta tattoo!" I say and she jumps. Guess she didn't hear me come in.

"Jesus Christ!" Evie mutters, hitting her head on the car.

"Jesus Evie! Christ I'm sorry." I say and I pull her out from underneath the car.

Evie leans against her car, looking up at me. She runs her hand across the back of her head, then she shows me her hand.

"No blood." Evie smiles. "Don't tell Tommy!" I smirk.

"No worries." I tell her. "Are you okay?"

"You owe me a smoke, Sixx." She smirks and I'm taken back.

"You smoke?" I wonder and she shrugs.

"I'm more than just Tommy's little sister." Evie smirks.

That's for damn sure.