Epilogue

December 31st 2015

"Hey mom!" Bella calls me.

I turn from my conversation with Ava to my twenty seven year old twin daughters that stand at the tv. I walk over to them.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask and the twins point to the screen.

"I think Uncle Tommy is stuck." Natalie tells me.

Sure enough the Cruecifly is hanging upside down over the crowd of people. Hendrix, Ava, Amanda, and Nikki's and my sixteen year old son Xander crowd around the screen.

"Only Tommy could accomplish this, huh Eves?" Ava asks with a laugh and I smile.

"Only our big brother." I agree.

Mötley Crüe's final concert plays through. Part of me is sad, it's like part of me is dying. If it wasn't for this band I wouldn't have my husband or my three beautiful children. I'm happy that the boys can do different things now, like Nikki and Sixx A.M. But they'll always be Mötley Crüe at least in my head.

The concert ends even though I thought it never would. The boys run back stage excitedly like they're high from the crowd.

Nikki comes over to me like he always does after concerts and starts to kiss me. When I kiss him, I am seventeen again. I still love his as much as when I first saw him January 17, 1981. I still love him like I'm seventeen years old. I love him like the day we got married. I love him like the day we found out I was pregnant. I love him like the day Bella and Natalie were born. I love him like he day we found out we were having Xander. I love him like I always will. Forever.

"Mom! Dad!" Our kids complain and we laugh.

"When will you stop doing that?" Xander wonders and Nikki smiles.

"When you three stop reacting like that." He says and kisses my cheek. "Happy birthday, Evie."

I turn to Nikki and he smile. I rack my brain and it is in fact December 31st. I smile and kiss his lips.

"God, I love you." I say and he grins.

"I'll always love you, Eva." He says.

"Forever?" I ask and he grins.

"Forever." Nikki promises me and kisses my lips.

Forever is a long time but if it's with Nikki, its definitely worth it.

A/N:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone for reading and I love you guys for your support. I do eventually plan on writing more Mötley Crüe stories and I hope when the time comes you guys will read them to. You guys are amazing and thank you again for reading.

--Brooke