Happy Birthday America

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Oh my fucking God!

What is Nikki gonna say?

I look down at the second pregnancy test that I took. Both tests face me with two pink lines (err four pink lines I guess). I'm pregnant? I mean I must be at least according to these tests I am.

Oh my god, what am I gonna do? Nikki and have only been married a few months. Wait when did we not use a... Never mind, that's not important right now. What am I going to do? Like yeah, Nikki and I have been talking about kids for the past few months since Ava had Hendrix. I mean hopefully this will work out for the best.

I'll call Ava! I into the bedroom and grab the cordless phone.

Nikki's in the studio which is really weird for the Forth of July but at least I can hide the tests before he gets home. I guess we'll actually be meeting at my parents, since it's the Fourth of July we're all going to my parents for their annual party. Dean, Claudine, and Uncle Andy are going to be there like always.

"Hello?" Ava says into the phone.

"Hey can you come over?" I wonder.

"Yeah Evie, I'll be right over. Is something wrong?" She asks and I sigh.

"I'm not sure yet." I admit.

"I'm on my way." My twin promises me.

"Okay, see you soon." I say and hang up the phone.

Within twenty minutes my twin is at my front door with Hendrix in the carrier. He's nine months and one day. God he's getting big! Hendrix has the biggest brown eyes and dark hair. I take him out of the carrier and hug him.

"Hey Hendrix!" I say and he giggles.

"Did you want to see me or my child?" Ava wonders with a laugh and I shake my head.

"Come on." I say and start to walk up stairs.

I lead Ava through the master bedroom to ensuite bathroom. We stand at the counter and she looks at me in the mirror.

"Okay, it's a very nice bathroom, Eves." Ava says and I roll my eyes.

"Look down, dear sweet twin." I say but look at her child.

I close my eyes. One, two, three.

"Eva Grace, are you pregnant!?!" My twin yells and I cross my eyes.

"Say it a little louder, Ava Faith! I don't think yia yia heard you!" I say and she looks at me.

"Does Nikki know?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I just found out." I admit and look at Hendrix. "I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom, Ava." I say quietly. "I'm scared shitless, Ava."

Tear roll down my face as I watch Hendrix.

"Eva, you're going to be a great mom. Look at how you are with Hendrix." Ava says and I smile. "When are you going to tell Nikki?"

"I don't know." I sigh. "It's gonna come out today. I mean it's Independence Day, everyone is gonna be drinking. Let's not fool ourselves, Ava, I drink a lot."

"Tell him as soon as you see him." My twin says and I nod.

Ava and all drive to my parents together (mainly so Nikki and I don't have two vehicles to worry about).  We help my mom with preparing food when the back door opens. Vince and Tommy run into the kitchen loudly and clumsily. Nikki follows them and Mick comes in last shaking his head. Nikki comes over to me and kisses me.

"I love you." He says quietly with his mouth hovering over mine.

"I love you to, babe." I whisper. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah, babe. Are you okay?" Nikki wonders and I nod.

I talk his hand and lead him towards the garage. Vince makes a face.

"Don't bang in the garage again." He complains, mom and Tommy look up again.

"Again?" They say in unison and we laugh.

I close the man door behind us and he looks over to me. Nikki is worried.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks. "Are you okay?"

"Nikki, I'm fine. I promise." I say and take a deep breath.

One, two, three.

"Nikki, I'm pregnant." I say and open my eyes.

Nikki just looks at me for a minute. He doesn't look mad or sad or even happy for that matter. He just looks at me, then my stomach, then his shoes. Nikki looks up at me and moves closer to me. He nearly tackles me in a hug then picks me up.

"We're gonna have a baby?" Nikki asks and I smile.

"Yeah, we are." I say and he grins.

"God Evie, I love you so much!" He says and I pick his face up.

I press my lips to his and he kisses me back gently.

"I love you." I mumble into his mouth.

Later on that night after the fireworks, we're all sitting around the fire pit in my parents backyard. I'm sitting on Nikki's lap in his leather jacket. His arms are wrapped around me and I lean into his chest. I play with his fingers as he drinks beer.

"Okay, I'll say it." David speaks up (which he rarely does when Crüe is around [he's kind of an outsider and is scared he'll say something stupid]). "Evie isn't drinking."

"Yeah!" Vince agrees. "Why aren't you drinking?"

"She can't." Nikki says.

All at once Vince, Tommy, Mick, Amanda, and my parents eyes all double in size.

"You got my younger sister pregnant?" Tommy asks.

"Surprise." I say quietly and Vince smiles.

"Um, yay!" He says as he stands up.

Vince pulls me off Nikki and hugs me.

"You're gonna get fat." Vince says in my ear and I punch him as hard as I can.

"Asshole!" I hiss and he laughs.

Everyone takes time to congratulate us and I sit back on Nikki's lap. His arms come around me and he kisses my cheek.

"This is the happiest I've ever been." He says in my ear. "I love you, Eva Grace Sixx."

I smile at my name. Everything is coming together perfectly.

A/N:

Hey everyone,

So I'm kinda curious, what do you guys think Evie and Nikki will have? Let me know!

Thank you all so much for reading!

--Brooke