Big Bad Brothers

Nikki

Ava having a baby has really got me thinking, thinking a lot actually. I want a future with Evie, a real one with rings, and kids, and soccer practices. As stupid as it sounds, I want a white picket fence life with a rockstar twist. I want kids and I want a future but I want to have kids that have a respect for the rock gods like Zeppelin and Aerosmith. The first step to all of this is asking Evie to marry me.

The way I see it Evie and I have been together since 1982, if Tommy was going to kill me for nailing his baby sister he would've by now. If Vince was going to murder me for banging his best friend he would've done it by now. I think it's safe to ask them to marry their Evie. I know the conventional thing to do is ask the girl's father's permission to marry his little girl but Evie's brothers of sorts feels like the better way to go. Tommy and Vince are both insanely protective over Evie because she was hurt in the past, I proved to them that I wasn't going to hurt her. I figure they're the ones I should asks to marry Evie.

Anyways, Ava has been home with little baby Hendrix for about a week now and Evie had went over to spend time with her twin and her nephew while David was at work. Since tour is over now Mick, Tommy, Vince, and I have to work on some new songs for our next album. So that basically means that our manager locks us in a studio together and leaves us to make music.

Right now all of us are sitting on stools throwing crumpled up pieces of paper at each other. I promise we are adults. I guess this is as good of time as any to talk to Tommy and Vince about asking Evie to marry me. I mean if they do try to kill me Mick can at least call security or keep them from killing me.

"Look, I have something I want to ask you two about." I tell them and they look up.

"What's going on?" Vince wonders for the both of them.

"Well uh, what would the two of you think of me asking Evie to marry me?" I wonder.

Tommy's eyes grow and Vince looks to Tommy. Mick is smiling while watching them. Tommy blows out air before looking at me again. His face turns serious which it doesn't do often.

"You want to marry my little sister?" Tommy wonders and Vince rolls his eyes.

"They've been together five years, Tommy." The singer states. "It's about fucking time."

"You love her?" Tommy asks while studying me.

"More than anything." I admit.

"You do realize that Evie doesn't believe in divorce, right? She believes in disappearance, like she will make you disappear." He says and I smile.

"Yeah, I definitely know that." I say.

"You know I can still hurt you, right?" Tommy wonders and I nod.

"Yeah, of course. I'm also aware that Evie can end me to. I'm not fucking around, I love your little sister and I can't live without her. I either marry her or I live in sin with her for the rest of my life. Which would you rather?" I wonder with a smirk and he smiles.

"Yeah Nikki, marry my little sister. You make her happy for some unknown reason." Tommy admits.

"Well Sixx, it's about time you grew a pair." Vince says and then turns to Mick. "I owe you twenty because I was on the side of them living in sin for the rest of their lives."

"Wait, you were betting on me asking Evie to marry me?" I wonder and he nods.

"Vince thought you'd never grow a pair." Mick says and I laugh.

"Well it took five years." I say.

"We're also betting on whether or not she'll say yes." Vince adds and I look up at him.

"You don't think she will?" I ask kinda panicked and he laughs.

"Just fucking with you, man. I really wanted to see the look on your face." Vince laughs. "Man, she will definitely say yes."

God, I hope Vince is right.

Evie

Ava had just got Hendrix down for a nap and we're sitting in her kitchen drinking coffee.

"Feel like a mom yet?" I wonder and she smiles.

"I grew up with you and Tommy, I've been a mother since I could walk." Ava says and I laugh. "God Ev, I just love him so much. I can't believe that he spent nine months growing inside me."

"He's going to have David's eyes." I say and she nods.

"Black hair and dark eyes. Hell Eves, I gave birth to Tommy!" Ava laughs and I smile.

"Same day to." I say and her smile broadens.

"What about you, big bad twin sister, ever want kids?" She asks. "I mean do you and Nikki ever talk about it?"

"We didn't before but the night they got back Nikki and I talked about it for a good hour in bed." I explain. "I don't know if I can picture myself as a mother though, Ava."

"I can." Ava states as she drinks her coffee. "You can push yourself aside and be strong for others. You're scared shitless of hospitals but when I was screaming and crying you never left my side. Even after I went to bed you stayed."

"Ava, you're my little sister. I wasn't going to leave you. Tommy has to protect us in his eyes because we're his little sisters. You're my little sister, Av, I've gotta protect you." I say and she smiles.

"And that my dear sweet twin, is why you'd make a good mother." She smiles. "You and Nikki are two of the most passionate people I've ever met and you have hearts of pure gold. The child would be the most loved child on this planet." My twin finishes.

Nikki would make a great dad. I smile at the thought.

Maybe one day.