chapter 5

Mate was what I heared in my head. I looked up at alpha John "did you feel that" I asked. John just nodded his head but he never took his eye's off of me. After about ten minute of staring "I need to go Alpha John umm to see Kyla" I said standing. "Very well I'll see you later" he said I turned and ran out the door.
       I ran outside looking for Tor, I finally found her on her phone "I'm sorry big mamma we will be home soon" she said then she turned and looked at me "I understand Thank you and I love you goodbye" she said ending the call. Tori walked over to me Hannah what's wrong you look like you've been crying" she said. "Did that alpha say something I'll go kick his butt do I need to" Tori asked "n-no but I need to talk to you privately" I said.
       I shifted to my wolf form "this is surious is it" she said petting my head yes little one it is I whimpered. Binding down I let Tori on my beck. I started to walk when a grey wolf with dark brown sticks in it came out from the trees my name is Paul you can't leave the pack house campus he said growling. I growled back but before I could say anything Tori did" we'll I'm sorry but my friend need a private place to speck to me and that place is not here Paul so we are leaving" she spat with venom in her voice. Paul began to growl at Tori and I growled back human if you don't want to be killed you will stay here he spat back and what ever possessed you to become king do you rule me no so I leave I growled with my fangs showing. I walked right passed him if you speck to me or my family like that again I won't hesitant to attack you I growled over my shoulder. I walked some more wait yelled a female voice. I turned to see a light cream color wolf running to us I'm sorry but i must come with you if you are leaving the house that was an order from alpha John himself she said whimper very well young one but before we continue what is your name I asked softly oh sorry my name is Skyler she said happily that little one is a beautiful name just like your fur don't let anyone tell you different I said "hey Hannah can I ride Skyler please" Tori pleaded fine but only if she wants you I snorted she can ride me Skyler said.           Tori jumped of my back and onto Skyler ok lets go I still need to talk to you Tori I said walkng again with Tori and Skyler behind me.
        After about twenty minute of walking we got to the creek. I layed down on a big rock and Skyler layed under a tree not far from my view. Tori walked over to me sitting right next to me petting my head. I moved my head and put it in her lap as she continue to pet it. "Ok what wrong Hannah your never this quiet" she said I worried I said "about what" she said about. . .my mate I whisper moving my eye to see a surprise look on her face. "You what" she said I found him I said sitting up "who is he what he like Is he nice OMG" she said.
     I whimpered this got her to stop "Hannah what's wrong" she asked petting my head again Skyler lifted her head and looked at us miss Hannah are you ok is there anyway I could help Skyler asked walking over to me and Tori I do have a question for you Skyler do you have your mate I asked turning my head to face her yes I do it is Paul she said sitting next to me "Hannah are you afraid that your mate won't like you" Tori asked yes I said nodding my head will who is your mate miss Hannah Skyler asked Alpha John I said. I heared gasp after saying that and I turned to see a shocked creamy wolf and a shock best friend.