chapter 24

I was in the car with Tori, John, Kyla, Tyler, Skyler, paul and Marcus in our why home from the school dance "so what are you doing tomorrow" Marcus asked "I'm going to see my dad" Tori said excited. I know she hadn't seen her dad for awhile "that's good Tor I'm just hugging tomorrow nothing to do so me and moms going to catch up and go see a movie" I said smiling it had been a while that me and my mother had some alone time "well I'm going to spend the day with Tyler we're going to see Jack a friend of Tyler" Kyla said and Tyler nodded his head in agreement "I'm spending time with Paul and little Emma" Skyler said and Paul nodded his head too. "well I'm just going be doing paper work and doing protrols" John said "then I'm going to see my niece in south Georgia" he added. "Oh that wonderful I remember that you said that you haven't been her in some time that great" I piped. This made everyone laugh. We pulled into the driveway of the pack house. We all got out and walked into the house "love you guys but I'm beat I'm going to hit the hay" Tori yawned and walked into her room she shared with Marcus and he followed. Shortly after Kyla and Tyler along with Skyler and Paul went to bed. "Well it just us" John said. "Yeah I want to thank you for a wonderful night" I said looking at him as I sat on his lap "no problem love" he said. He leaned in and before I knew it his lips were on mine. His lips were warm and gentle. I immediately started kissing him back the kiss was passionate but he immediately started to dominat it. We pulled apart a minute later because we need to breath. "Come its time to get to bed" he said huskily and all I could do was nod. He picked me up and carried me to our room bridle style. Once we got to the room he put me down I changed in the bathroom then went to bed and fell asleep thinking about the kiss.