chapter 30

When we got home Jake truck was gone telling me that they have done lefted. We got out of the car and went in side. I felt a tug at my leg and I looked down to see Emma so I blinded dawn to her level "were is miss Debbie" she asked "she is with a friend and won't be home until later on to day but why dont you help me and the girls start making snacks so when we watch a movie with my mom we could find out what happen today" I said. Emma smiled add nodes her head then walked into the kitchen to help the girls. I then turned to Skyler  "I have information about th blood moon pack" I said looking down this made Skyler raise an eyebrow "they're going to start a war in about four days and he wants the head of the beta and alpha of this pack and he wants me" I whispered. Skyler face was shocked "why" she whispered "because he wants more territory for himself" I said this made her growled "we need ti tell alpha this" she said and I nodded "yes I'm going to tell him when he returns I think he would take it better from me and you need to tell Paul and that's not all see the beta is Marcus Tories boyfriend so I have to tell her too" I groaned. "I'm going to tell Paul immediately and you tell Tori tonight after everything with your mother and Marcus need to know too and she need to tell him" Skyler said and I nodded in agreement she then turned and walked to the door "I'm going to find Paul and tell him about this could you watch Emma for me" she asked "of course we're going to make cookies" I said smiling and she smiled back then lefted. I turned and walked into the kitchen and saw that Tori and Kyla were pulling the ingredient down and I smiled then frowned knowing that they may be attacked in less then four days made me nervous this was getting dangerous. I then walked over to Tori and Kyla "girls I got some news see . . .that wolf that came was a spy and she told me some um disturbing news" I said. Tori and Kyla has curious looks on their faces "the pack that is after me plans to make a war with us but the alpha wants the alpha and the beta heads and the beta if this pack is Marcus" I whisper slowly then I looked down away from them with tears in my eyes. "What we have to tell the guys" Kyla said shocked and I looked up suddenly and saw that TorI had a horrified face. Then I suddenly hugged her "I'm sorry Tori but I'm not going to let this happen I promise" I whimpered with tears falling onto her shoulder. "It's not your fault Hannah I know he'll be ok he is strong just like Tyler" Tori sobbed. I looked up at her then smiled "baking helps let's make some cookies with Emma right Emma" I said looking down at the young child. "Yes I would love to help to" Emma said smiling "of course yout can help come here I'll help you up" Kyla said. Kyla helped Emma up on to the counter as me and Tori put the dry ingredient I to a bowl and Kyla and Emma put the wet into a bowl. We then put the cookie sheet in the oven with the dount on it. Then we all went into the livingroom waiting for the cookies to finish.