chapter 16

After school me, Tori, and Kyla went to the park house. I pulled my car up the drive way and parked it. "So are you going to the school dance" Tori asked. I looked at here "I don't know maybe" I whispered. I turned to see Kyla walking behind us "what's up girl having problems" Tori asked "a little it's about this dance what if the guys are unable to take us even Hannah doesn't if she can go" she answered worried. "No they're going to take us because Marcus is able to take me" Tori said smiling. "Oh ok so there no need to worry" Kyla said running to catch up. We all walked in to find the house full. I sniffed the air and smelled the Moon Creek scent on the wolves telling me that they are with the pack. "U-um hi" I said nervous. All the wolves turned and looked at me. " hello luna" they said together. I looked at my friend who were looking at me. Then I felt a tap on my side. I turned and look to see a small kid "are you the alpha mate your so pretty" she said. I binded down and picked her up "yes I am but please call me Hannah I'm not formality person" I said in a gentle voice. The girl smiled at me "ok miss Hannah but since you gave me your name I'll give you mine my name is Emma" she said. I looked at Tori but found her with Marcus "well that's a pretty name for a very beautiful little girl um were your parent" I asked looking around "oh I don't have any they died a long time ago but it's ok I live with miss Skyler and Mr Paul" she said. I was shocked "were is Skyler and Paul" I asked "oh on a run together can we go look for them" she asked. I nodded then walked outside with the girl in my arms "can you shift yet" I asked "no Miss Hannah" she said cheerfully . "Ok I'm going to shift and you can ride on my back ok" I said and she nodded. I sat her down on the ground and ran to a nearby tree and shift. Once I was on all four I ran back to the girl who was sitting on the ground "oh your wolf is so pretty" she said jumping onto my back well thank you now hold on I said. I started walking into the forest do you know we're they we going Emma I asked continuing to walk "no they just said to find them if I want them but I need another wolf with me" she said I see hum how about we look at the creek the by the borders I said "ok as long as I'm with you I'm happy" she laugh. I started wolf laughing ok little one le-I stopped "what's wrong Hannah" asked Emma. I sniffed I smelled the same scent as before but it was stronger. Emma hold on I'm going to run I said. I felt her nod and I took off running at full speed to the creek. Once I got there I see Skyler on the ground unconscious Skyler I called running over to her. I binded down and looked at her blood cover her neck but the was bleeding and bad. Emma hoped off my back and sat next to Skyler Skyler Skyler wake up were Paul I asked urgently I-I don't know -- we were ambushed she whispered I could tell she was not going to make it no you stay with me please. I said. Then I shifted and looked over Skyler what are you doing she whisper "I'm not going to let you dye not why'll you have to take Care of Emma and Paul he'll need you" I growled. I put my hand over her worse wound on her neck. I felt energy leave me on to the wound. I looked at the wound to see it closing up. When I was done I could see that Skyler what was breathing better. I was tired from the lack of energy but it was worth it. I heared a sound in the bushes and a growl and my blood ran cold.