chapter 34

John pulled me to the livingroom were my friends and my mother was at. John sat me down and sat next to me "now what happened while I was gone" he asked. I started to explain my meeting with Ber and what she told me about her old Alpha wanting to kill the alpha and the beta of this pack. Then I told him about what happened with Jolene and how a beta that smelled corrupted attacked her on our land. When I finished John had The look of murder on his face "Alpha Ryo just started a war that he can't finish I feel that the only way the free that pack is t kill the beta and the alpha and find a replacement as much as I hate to do that it must be done" John said glaring at me. I knew he was mad but not at me but the problems that the attacking pack was causing just because of me. "I'm sorry John this is my fault if I haven't went onto that territory this would have never happen" I said. I saw that everyone had left to give me and him privacy "don't say that it's not your fault it's his greed that is destroying everything in his pack not you love" John said. He hugged me and pulled me close to him "this ends he won't hurt you I promise" John growled. " I know but were fighting with you" I said this made him pull away "what who is we" he asked curious "me and the girls I know that there is a temper medication that can tune a human into a werewolf for a few weeks and Kyla wants to help and I can train her in both human combat and wolf combat and tori wants to be a sniper I can do that and more people helping you out on the field" I said. He growled and looked reluctant at first the when he saw my eyes he sigh "fine well give Kyla and anyone who wants to help but you train them and as for you I will test to see how good you really are I can't save you all the time on the battle field and I will not loss you if you can not defend your self to my standards you stay and that's final I just got you and I won't loss you just as soon" John stated firmly. "I can do that and you'll be surprise at what I can do" I giggled. Then I got up and ran up stairs to talk the girls about what John said.