chapter 40

I awake in the bed. I looked around looking for John who was not in the bed then I remember last night. I remember that the boys and Kyla had shifted last night. I groaned and climbed out of the bed and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked down stairs after I finished my show and I got dressed and found some food on the counter. I ate my food really fast them walked out side and found my mom and Jake's car gone telling me that he left for work and mom went with him. I shifted and started running to the training area. I arrived a few minutes after leaving. I walked in and found Daniel, David and Kyla along with Tori. The boys and Kyla were in wolf form I continue to look around and found John and Skyler infront of the boys and Kyla. I walked over to them how is it going I asked John turned to me good me a Skyler are going to train the boys and Kyla you should focus on Tori John said. I nodded my wolf head then walked over to Tori and shifted back to my human form. "Ok lets get started there Is some guns over there at the corner choose one that fits you" I said. Tori nodded then walked to the gun selection area. She choose a sniper gun then walked back to me "ok now that you have your gun that seem to be a sniper rifle I'm goingnto teach long range shooting. Lay on the ground and aim foe the target over there" I said pointing to a target about 50 infront of Tori. She nodded and layed on the ground the held the gun just right the shot but miss and hit the wall "you need to relax try and breath before you shot. You must believe that you can hit the target and that your one with the gun" I said. Tori find just as I said and made the shot. She did it a couple until she knew that she had it down. Then stood "in a few days your going to be really good now let's started on martial arts" I said getting in fighting position this made Tori confuse "it's better to start by fighting to see what is your battling style so come at me" I said. Tori nodded and changed at me but I dodged by moving to the right "I see you like to make the fist move o finishing quickly. The best thing would to circle your opponent then suddenly jump at them to confuse them. I'll go with a low kick which I'll show you how to do in a few minutes" I said standing start. She then attacked me by throwing me yo the ground but I dragged her with me knocking her to the ground I then rolled and sat onto of her. "Next don't keep you hands on your opponent they'll drag you down with them" I said smiling them helped her up. We faced each other "ok I'm going to teach you some moves but first and the most important watch your opponent. Ok let's started with a round house kick" I said then I spun then kicked into the air. Tori copied my motion it was almost perfected "relaxs clear your mind when your doing moves like this uf you think about it it's more harder to do" I explaned. Tori nodded then breathed in and out closing her eyes then she opened them and nodded to me telling me that she was ready. She did the kick again and got it right she did it a.few more time then I showed her a.few more moves in which she got down in no time. We spared a few times until Tori could hold her own in a fight "ok let's take a break then I want you to practice your shooting then your fighting and tomorrow well move to knife throwing which I think you'll get easily then continue with your martial arts training I've showen you moves that could help you if we fought tomorrow but I still want ti teach you more lmove that help you survive in a fight with a werewolf so you'll be battling me in my wolf form" I said. Third made Tori frown "the things your teaching me could kill you I won't fight you" Tori said looking back at the guys as Kyla watched them "I know but don't go for the kill and i'll be fine" I said reassuringly. I looked out at the guys and Skyler and Kyla they all were working hard I could see Daniel trying to tackle John but failed but David got him then I moved to Kyla and Skyler and it seem that Kyla was doing good in her training with Skyler she was giving her a run for her money so I know she'll benok but the boys look like they're struggling. This made me stand "what's wrong Hannah" Tori asked I sighed "the boys are struggling I think they are not use to their now body's I'm going to take them in a run to help" I said walking dawn to the battle field. I shifted and walked over to the fighting wolves may I disturb you door a minute I asked sitting dawn behind the fighting wolves. This got them to stop sure love what's wrong John said standing up I teas wondering if I could take Daniel, David , and Kyla for a run to help them get use to their new I think it could help I said cocking my head to the side hum I'm ok with it alpha John it is a good idea I'll.go with if you want Skyler said walking over to us no it's bot a bad idea why don't we all go to the waterfall for some rest Tori can come  too she could use a break.from all that work you are making her do John said then turned to the boys I'm good with it Daniel said walking over yo us with David following I could us a break I'm getting tired Kyla said sitting next to me. Ok it's settle I'll grab  Tori then head that way you guys go ahead ish said standing up I'll like to get Emma please Skyler asked looking at alpha and I'll like to get Jolene too David said ok we'll stop by the house and get everyone John said I nodded then got up and walked over to Tori come on Tori we're going to a waterfall for a break I said. Tori nodded and climbed down and walked over to me. I binded down to let her on. She climbed in and grabbed my fur and I started running to the waterfall that John took me to when we first got together.