chapter 21

We all walked into the pack house to find the guys dressed with jewels with them "John what's going on I thought you had to patrol" I asked walking over to him "we did then got thing so we could take you girls to the dance" he said smiling I raised an eyebrow "what about the pack wha-" I was interrupted by him squeezing my hand that he had grabbed "don't worry I got someone watching it if there is a problem then they will contact me I think you deserve my up most attention today" he said chuckling. I nodded my head "ok then let us get ready for tonight" I said stepping back. John didn't like that because he growled making me laugh "I'm not going to be gone to long" I giggled. I turned to the girls "let's go get dress for the dance" I said to the girls. Kyla and Tori nodded their heads. I felt something heavy on my leg and I looked down to see Emma then I heard foot steps coming up to m. I looked up to see Skyler walking up to me "can we help I would love doing your girls hair" she said smiling "sure but your getting ready to" I giggled "wha- how I don't have a dress" she gasped this made me giggle "that's because we already got you one it's old but I thought you would love it because of its color they kinda don't make it anymore" I said blushing with embarrassment "what about Paul he hates party's and Emma who will watch her" she panicked. The guys started laughing and I giggled "what why you laughing" she gasped raising an eyebrow "my mom and Jake are going to watch Emma I asked at the shop and as for Paul lets say that John got that right" I said turning back to him "yep he will be down here when you come down" he said smiling evilly. I shook my head at his smile know it was going to be bad. As I turn to the stairs I saw my mom "we are going to the movies is that ok with you Skyler Jake wants to see Iron Man 3" mom asked "yeah it's fine wwith me you guys have fun" she then pick Emma up "you listen to miss Debbie ok baby" Skyler said "yes mis Skyler love you. You have fun ok" Emma said kissing Skyler cheek "love you to baby now go watch a movie with miss Debbie" she said putting Emma down. Emma ran to my mother. "Hannah love you stay safe" she said hugging me as she was leaving. "Hey mom were you going Jake not off work yet" I said. My mom stopped and turned to me "his truck broke down again this morning I got to pick him up from work today" she said and I nodded my head "Miss Debbie if he don't mind he can take one of the spare cars in the garage if he wants I don't care which I just need to know which one" John said. I was shock no body ever helped us or a friend before it made me happy "wo- wow John thank you so much I'll tell him as soon as I get him" she said walking out to the van. I turned back to the stairs to see that the girls were waiting at the second stair. "I'm come I'm come" I groaned and started walking up the stairs.