chapter 23

After driving for about twenty minutes we got to the school. The boys help us girls out of the SUV. John took my hand and walked me into the school. Me, Skyler, Tori, and Kyla walked into the school and was shock to see the school decorated with ribbon and bows. "Hannah over here" called a voice. I looked to see Tiffany and Daniel along with Jolene and David. We all walked over to them "hey guys this is my boyfriend John. John this is my best friend who is like a brother to me David along with his girlfriend Jolene and over there is Tiffany and Daniel my brother best friends we all grow up together along with Kyla and Tori" I said. John walked over to David "so your John hum boys lets let the girls talk and we talk at the bleachers"Daniel called from the bleachers. Tyler, John,Paul and Marcus followed David and Daniel to the bleachers "what do you think that David's gonna do to them" Tiffany asked and I giggled "interrogate them what else" I giggled. "I agree with that your like a sister to David so hell he rough on John the most" Jolene added and we all busted out laughing. I looked to see if John was a live and he was. "Well I'm going to get drinks anyone what to help" Tori asked "yeah I'll help you" I said walking to the drink stand "so what do you think of Marcus being a wolf"  I asked. Tori was quit for a minute "it's new but nothing that I can't handle its just like you being a wolf it was weird at first but then I realized that you still the same" she said. Her comment made me smile "that wonderful Tori I'm glad but I still smell that worried ness on you what's up" I asked. She turned and looked at Marcus "I'm scared. I'm fear that hell take advantage of me just because I'm human" she whisper so he won't hear. I was silent "you know I was scared about that too but really he'll wait for you until you are ready. He won't do it until you give him that permission to do it" I said. She looked at me "really" she asked and I nodded "yep come on the girls are waiting" I said walking away with the drinks in hand. Shortly after that the guys pull us into the dance floor and we dance until the party was over.