chapter 9

I awake the next morning early. I looked to see if John was there and he wasn't. I got up and walked over to the office. Knocking on the door then I waited for the until I heared an enter then I opened it. John was at his desk working in paperwork. "I awake and you weren't there so I went looking for you" I said sitting on the couch "I'm sorry but I need to finish the paper work that was here this morning" he said looking up at me. "I understand but were is your bathroom were I can fix my hair and freshen up" I asked. "It is on the end of this hall you can take a shower to if you want" he said looking at his paperwork. I got up and turned down the hall. I walked into the bathroom and looked around. It was a nice bathroom. I got into the shower warming my cold skin. After rinsing my body got out and look around and found a new pair of clean clothes. "I wonder who left this there" I thought out loud. I walked out and to the kitchen and found a plate of food with my name on a piece of paper next to it. I grabbed it and started to eat. I smalled John walking down the stairs. I looked up and saw him at the bottom of the staircase. "Are you ready to go" John asked "yes I'm ready just let me put this in the sink" I said getting up and walking to put my bowel in the sink I turned to and walked after him. We got outside and he turned to me "I'm going to go shift when I come back then you shift ok" he said "ok" I answered. John left and went behind a bush and shifted. A sandy color wolf came out in replacement of John. I felt an nuzzle that brought me out of my thoughts. I shifted into my white wolf then turning to John. Just by looking at him I could see the alpha qualities in him, he is strong, kind, caring but the most is loving. These qualities is what makes him a good leader and a strong alpha. Let's go to the borders then go were ever you want to go John said. Very well let's go I'm excited I said giving him a Wolfe grin. Um we're is Tori and Kyla I asked as we walked to the borders with my beta Marcus Tori's mate I think he is taking them to the movies John said looking back at me oh ok I hope they are having fun I said. We ran to all the other borders, we got to the last border and I smelled something was wrong and I stop this caused Join to stop as well Hannah what is wrong he asked walking back to me nizzing me I smell another wolf but there's more then one and I smell them before I think it's the blood moon pack I said growling. As a response John growled and it was a strong growl. This means Alpha Roy is asking for war coming onto my territory he growled John I think he is looking for me. I case this trouble I'm so sorry John please don't be mad I whimpered and looking down mad yes at you never he said licking me. His word shocked me but I understood I think they came last night there not here now this scent is old I said and he nodded his head. Ok let's go to a hide out that I know he said licking me again and I followed him.