chapter 14

That night me ,mamma, Tori, Kyla and John retrieve our stuff. Kyla and Tori left for their house to get clothes and makeup and me, my mom, and John left for my house to get my car and our clothes. Of course my mom called Jake after I called her so when me and John showed up Jake was already at the house waiting. I put my clothes in the trunk of my green and black sripped Corevette. Mamma and Jake got in her van and drove off to the pack house. I waited for John Tori and Kyla. John came out from the house and waited with me. After about four minute Tori and Kyla came running up. "Sorry we took so long but we had a problem to handle" Tori said "no your fine do you have your bags" I asked "yes umm we're do we put them" Kyla asked "put them in car trunk" I said "ok" they said. I got in the driver sit and Tori and Kyla got into the back way John got in the front passenger side. I drove back to the pack house with car quiet. When we got there John order rest for all of us so we all went to are respective rooms. My mom and Jake shares a room and Tyler and Kyla started as well as Tori and Marcus and the same was for me and John. I went and layed down in Johns bed. Later that night I felt two warm arms wrap around waist and pull me close. I soon hit a warm and hard chest. Listening to the heart beat I soon fell asleep in the arms of the one I love.