Chapter 1

Hi y'all. This is my first time trying to write a story and a boyxboy at that. So...I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistake that confuses u and this is a boyxboy story so if u don't like it then why are u here? I open to any suggestion and ideas to make this book a better story to read. Please leave comment and favorites so that I don't feel so sad about my life...hehehe anyway enjoy^_^

Skyler Mason

I look at the mirror again to make sure I look good? I don't know. I haven't care about my appareance since I was 16. Now that I'm 2 more years from graduating high school, I just need to stay alert and keep being a ghost.

I pull long my bang down so that it'll completely cover my eyes. My hair is so long that it nearly touch my shoulders. I heard people talk about how I look in class.

They said I look weird with the long hair, skinny feature but I couldn't care less. Even if I am more freaky than all the emo kids which I tend to be I just wanted to go through high school quietly and peacefully.

I got out from the bathroom, slung my backpack over my shoulders and walk down to the kitchen. I can saw grandma and grandpa are eating their breakfast. Mom and dad? I don't wanna talk about it. It's another tragic and family drama that I could've just wish never happen.

I sit down and started to dig into my breakfast. Sarah, my older sister came down later and started to eat her breakfast too.

Sarah is different from me which means, she's gorgeous. She hang out with the cheerleaders because of course she's a cheerleader too. That would be the only reason to explain the shortness amout of clothing pieces on her body.

After breakfast, I waited for the bus under the tree in front of the house. Sarah already went to school with her 'popular' friend. We used to be best buddies but everything change when she decided that I was too lame to be her brother or even hang out with me. I don't blame her. I'm sure its female hormones and teenage rebel thing and because of how I dress which is lame and ugly.

When the bus arrived, I hop in and grab the middle row. As time pass the bus stop and everyone were getting out of the bus. I glanced around and notice that we've arrived. Ugh...talking about hell breaking loose. School. Never like the idea of it, never will.

As I walk inside the school hall and walking towards my locker, Jannet call me from behind.

"Skyler!"

"Hey Jannet."

"Hey." She stop in front of me flashing her perfect white lined teeth.

We walk to our locker together.

Jannet Mary Lou is my best friend since we were 10. Unlike the Gothic me, Jannet is more of a ladylike. She's beautiful, kind and very gentle. She's fragile but I think that's what makes her more charming than ever. The fact that she's in need of protection. Whatever,I'm just glad that she's not a bitch.

"So are you going to the party?"

I gave Jane the confuse look.

"What party?"

"You don't know? Everyone in school keep talking about it. All of the senior is invited."

"But we're not seniors and Jane have you ever seen me go to a party or even fit to go to one?" I ask not knowing what is she thinking for inviting me to a party. I've never been a party person. Never been, never will...I think.

"Ouh...come on Sky. Lets have a little fun. Who knows we could have a great time. Come on...please???"

"I don't know Jane. Party is never a good idea for me." And when I was just about to continue, Jane flashes her puppy eyed dog. Damn it they're so adorable and functional every single time.

"Tell you what. Why don't you go alone and have the time of your life cause I think I'll pass."

"Skyler Mason, you will go to the party with me and that is final. Come one...you don't have anything better to do with your sad life anyway."

Remember when I said she was kind? Yeah...I think I'm gonna have to take that back. I thought it would left a good impressions but the hell with it.

"Ugh..." I groaned as I shut my locker. "Fine...but if anything happen and I mean anything, we're going straight home."

"Yeah...." Jane clapped her hand fast in happiness. I don't know why and I don't know if its a sign but I have a really bad feeling about this. Really bad. Lord so help me.