Chapter 33

"Get in." I command him.

Sky look at me for a mere second before he looks away and continue walking. I drive my car slowly to reach his pace.

"You're gonna get in or I'm gonna make you?" I raise my voice just so that he could hear me a little better in case...you know, he has some hearing difficulties that I didn't know.

He look hesitated to walk away again and play with his bag strip on the shoulders like all losers do when they're being lame.

"Your gonna take me to your house." He beamed. Damn! Such a fucking turn on.

"No...I'm not." I roll my eyes and lie mockingly.

"You promise?"

"Yeah...yeah whatever. Just get in Mason and I don't think you have any choice here."

Sky hesitated but nevertheless got in the car and as soon as he tied his seatbelt on, I kick the pedal so hard that I fucking swear its gonna break anytime soon.

Dang it! I'm messing with him but I don't wanna fucking trash my car. Stupid.

Just when I was about to insult him again for the pleasure of seeing his beat red cheeks, Sky whispers something but clearly I didn't fucking hear anything.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For yelling at you...on the rooftop. I...was just angry." He play with the hem of his shirt as I slap his hand slowly so that he'll get the messages to fucking stop. Its cute but that's just gonna make him more lame. I need to make a mental note to teach him the cool stuff later.

"So, you're saying that you don't mean anything that you said back then? "

"Well...not really."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and glance out the window from the ridiculous statement this guy just made.

"It means that I'm serious about what I said Josh. You...you can't keep on playing me like this. It...it hurts, you know." He play with the hem of his shirt again. Probably nervous for speaking his feelings out. He never done those in front of me. Tell about his feelings I mean. Hmmm... I should make him.

"So, what do you want me to do? Come out? Announce you as my new toy?" I wanted to say boyfriend but somehow the word taste like fucking vinegar even before I said it with my own mouth.

"It doesn't have to be like that. You don't have to come out or...or be my boyfriend. You could've just leave me alone and we would all be fine on our own." He whispers the last sentences but still it caught in my ear.

I pull the car over and pull the gear up hard. Goddamn it!! Just thingking about it got me so fucking mad.

"So you're saying that I should leave you the fuck alone?!" I turn to look at him directly. His face shows fear as his cheeks flush from the colour pink just how I like it but somehow the feeling wasn't what I expected. His scared of me. That is some shit I need to fix.

"Wouldn't that be better for all of us? For you? For me?"

I close my eyes and count to fucking whatever there is to count. I don't get why I'm so worked up for and that makes me even angrier. This little man leaves me in trembling confusion, I gotta say.

"No." I said. Right after, I turn to the front and started to drive again.

"What do you mean no?"

"What the fuck do you think it means? It means no!"

"Are you sure?" Sky slowly utter the word.

"About what?" I ask in tempted rudeness. This guy just seems to be able to walk all over me without him knowing that. Of course there's no fucking hell his gonna know that.

"About not quitting on me. You sure that you won't leave me alone?"

"I'm not sure cause I'm not a faggot Mason! I'm not gay if that's what you're hoping! Okay?! I'm just keeping you as my fuck toy so don't considered anything else is gonna happen." The word taste like a fucking rotten egg but still, I can't let him have control over me.

Cause god fucking knows he already had.

--------------------------------------------------

Skyler

Jannet's new boyfriend Max leave a trail of kisses along side her jaw and neck making Jannet giggled at the same time. She hold his cheeks up and kiss him on the lips making Max grin like he always does when Jannet kisses him.

Max is a pretty normal guy and by normal, I meant that his very unrecognizable. When Jannet introduces Max to me, I never knew that the guy was attending our school. Or maybe I didn't know him because I partially didn't care enough. But she had found him and Jannet had exclaimed that she had fallen in love at first sight and so was he.

I look at Max again trying to confirm that he really is just average, not that there is anything wrong with that. Max is a tall and lean guy with dirty blond hair and a normal face, I guess. Okay I should probably stop calling him normal so much.

Without notice, I release a content of breath as my head turn towards the other table across the cafeteria. It was Josh table alond with his friend.

I keep looking at him as he talks to his girlfriend. They were close and touching each other just like how Jannet and Max are doing right now. I just don't get it. Being lovey dovey. Nevertheless somehow, I wish that I could have been the one to giggled and kisses him delicately. After everything that I had gone through with this man, its impossible to not have feelings for him. Although thank goodness they weren't very strong feelings.

I just don't get it. If he likes me so much then why won't he admit it? Then, there's the shit with his girlfriend. I can't decide whether his playing with me or being serious when he can still have fun like that with everybody else. That is just not fair. When you love someone, you were only suppose to hold on to that one particular person. Because if there is one thing in this world that's gonna hurt you, its them.

No...this is not good. I read too many cheesy love stories.

"Sky!"

I jolted in suprise when Jannet suddenly called my name.

"Huh?"

I look at her and Max back and forth, dumbfounded with what's happening. Wait, what is happening?

"You lost me. Well, as matter of fact I lost you. What are you looking at?"

I glance one more time at Josh and look at Jannet.

"Nothing important."

Right then, Mac stand up and collect his books.

"Okay babe, I gotta go. See you later okay?" He reach down to kiss Jannet on the lips.

"Bye." Jannet smile to herself and watch Max's movement till he disappear through the cafeteria doors.

She turn to look at me and rest her knuckles on her right side of her face.

"I'm in love." She said as a splint of light glows in her eyes.

"I can see that." I say in boredom.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

I contempt a sigh again and look at her. I've told Jannet about everything that Josh had been doing to me. This shit was revealed when I went to school the next day looking like a completely different person and she was shock when she thought that some gorgeous new guy rampage through my locker.

She had gone nuts about it. She kept grunting and whining about how she could've just beat the shit out of Josh but let's face it. She's in no position to do that but interestingly, Jannet think otherwise.