Chapter 14

Josh Hart

That fucking bitch. He really drives me crazy. What the hell is he doing to me. I swear of god if this is is some black magic voodoo shit I'm gonna kill him, literally. Its been two weeks since I even bothered to look at him. Who am I kidding? The only time I caaaan look at him is at lunch. I had to keep stealing glances so that no one would notices. But the burden and desire raged through me.

I bet he think his life is so happy and peaceful now that I'm not bothering him anymore. Well Im gonna make sure he thinks wrong.

This is so not fucking fair. I'm getting soully and physically torture while he gets to walk around like nothing happen. Fuck you, no way I'm letting that happen.

I just fucked the dude. How can he act like nothing ever happened. Any other girls would beg me to take them down again. But this bitch? His stubborn I tell you that. Stubborn as fuck. But hell I'm gonna make that stubbornness disappear.

A true man will keep his word? That sounds stupid and fake. A true man is someone who will do whatever it takes to accomplish his needs and survive. Word is not going to guarantee anything. Words are mostly just lies waiting to be revealed. Shit I sound like a hot smokin retarded poet.

And as a true man, I will hunt and go after anything I want and everything I want. So that includes this emo bitch that's standing in the middle of the locked bathroom right in front of me, shaking, more like trambling. He seriously got those beautiful eyes hidden didn't he? God knows I wanna grab him and fucked him till tommorow that instant.

With the huge ego I have, I just smirked at him, knowing I dominanate and intimidated him.

"Wh...what do you want?"

So, the fag does speak. His voice sounds like fucking music in my ear sending shivers down my spine. Fuck I sound like I'm obsessed with him. But no, I'm not.

"You." I answered giving him a death glare.

"What do you mean?"

"What the fuck do you thing I mean?" I yell startling him a little making him jump his shoulder.

"We had a deal and that you would keep your word."

"Fuck those word."

"No you can't do that..."

Before he finish his sentenses I pushed him to the wall and kissed him so hard it could break both of our lips. Sky whimper and moan of the pain in my mouth urging me to deepen the kiss. I literally eating and swallowing the guy mouth right now. But I don't care. My jeans is getting tight and I can feel his too.

Sky beat and pushed my shoulder while I keep trying to make him stay in my mouth. Tasting the vanilla and mint sensation that his giving me, well...more like I'm forcing and taking it away from him.

I stop the kiss when he pushed real hard this time. Damn his resisting makes me even horny. Suddenly I can see tears spilling down from his eyes between his hair. You gotta be shitting me. Is he fucking crying. Geez its not like I kill his dog or something. I only kissed him. A hot kiss from Josh Hart. Who in their right mind wouldn't want that?

"What the hell are you crying for?"

His sobbing like crazy. Okay now I'm feeling like shit. Fuck do I even want to apologize? My heart is saying yes but my ego screams no.

"Look dude...I was just...I was trying to get something cleared up...you know." What the hell am I saying?

"Like what?" Sky sobbing starting to loosen up a little.