Character Descriptions

Alexandrianna "Alex" Hawkins

Alex is the main character of the story. She was a successful student and cheerleader who seems like she has the perfect little life, but it was the complete opposite.

At the age of 13, her father was killed in a car accident, and the entire family suffered. And to make matters worse, she has an abusive mother who still can't seem to cope with the loss of her husband. Alex is scarred in multiple ways, and she is almost to the point where she can't continue on.

After a serious knee injury, she's rolled into the hospital, and she's welcomed with a surprise she never expected.

Facts

Age- 18 (beginning of story)
23 (end of story)

Height- 5'9 1/2
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Brown

Dr. Rian Peterson

Rian Peterson is the devoted and oh-so irresistible doctor. Being only twenty five years old, he's very young and has already achieved a lot of medical success. Rian is soon introduced to Alex, and he takes an almost immediate liking to her and tries to do everything he can to help her.

Rian is part of a fairly wealthy family that he constantly visits in Sacramento. Everything in his life seems perfect, but just like Alex, he is thrown into a state of turmoil.

Facts

Age- 24 (beginning of story)
29 (end of story)

Height- 6'3
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Blue

Xiu Lee

Xiu is one of Alex's best friends, and she's been there for Alex through most of the tough times that she's had to endure. Being an honors student, Xiu is very intelligent and grounded most times, and she's the one that Alex and Savannah go to for help. But, Xiu can make unwise decisions when she's with Alex and Savannah.

Facts

Age- 17 (beginning of story)
18 (chapter 68)

Height- 5'11
Hair- Ice Blonde (dyed)
Eyes- Brown

Savannah Moore

Savannah is the humorous and somewhat dimwitted friend of Alex and Xiu. Savannah says whatever is on her mind, and has no filter whatsoever, which can irritate Alex on certain occasions. Despite her immaturity, Savannah still pulls through and helps Alex.

Facts

Age- 17 (beginning of story)
18 (chapter 68)

Height- 5'5
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Green

Emmanuelle Peterson

Emmanuelle is Rian's mother, and she's over protective with him and her other two children. Emmanuelle is a saccharine woman, and she is always wondering about Rian and his endeavors. She met her husband Daniel when she was only twenty two, and is a loyal and loving wife to him.

Facts

Age- 50 (beginning of story)
53 (end of story)

Height- 5'2
Hair- Blonde (turning gray)
Eyes- Blue

Daniel Peterson

Daniel is Rian's father, and besides Emmanuelle, he's taught his children extremely important lessons that apply to every day life, relationships, etcetera. Daniel is an entrepreneur, and he created his own manufacturing business, and that lead him to success and wealth. Besides that, his true happiness comes from his family.

Facts

Age- 61
Height- 6'0
Hair- Brown (turning gray)
Eyes- Blue

Brendan Peterson

Brendan is Rian's older brother, and tries to be there for Rian as much as he possibly can. However, Brendan lacks manners and comes off as being extremely rude and condescending to people. The only people he has a soft side for are his parents, but for Rian and Vanessa, he shows no mercy.

Facts

Age- 27
28 (chapter 68)

Height- 6'1
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Blue

Vanessa Peterson

Vanessa is the youngest of the three, and she's a bright-eyed girl who's fresh out of high school. Vanessa is very close to Rian, and she constantly looks out for her big brother because he's very protective of her, but she shows the complete opposite to Brendan. She has no filter when Brendan says something rude to her, but goes back to being innocent when he isn't around.

Facts

Age- 19 (beginning of story)
22 (end of story)

Height- 5'8
Hair- Auburn (dyed)
Eyes- Blue