New book!

Before I give information about my new book, I just want to thank all of the readers! This was my very first book, and I'm surprised that it gained as much success and positive feedback as it has.

Your comments have really motivated me and made me feel great about my writing, and I appreciate it so much.  ♡ ♡ ♡

Now that I've finally completed The Hot Doctor, I can move onto my next story which will be a spinoff. Instead of writing Xiu's spinoff, I'm starting with Savannah instead :)

This story will be called Playing Games, and Savannah will be the main character.

Story summary!

~~~

Savannah Moore is rambunctious, adventurous, and is tired of living a dull life. One night, a wild party in San Fransisco leads her to someone.

In comes Logan Scott, the typical dreamy college boy with gorgeous eyes and a remarkable ability to make the women swoon.

But nobody is that perfect without some kind of flaw. Underneath his perfect exterior is the complete opposite of who Savannah thinks he is.

Things are seemingly perfect at first, but you can't have it all. Everything soon changes, and her whole world will crumble underneath her as soon as Logan walks into her life.

~~~

I'll be going on a two or three week hiatus before I actually begin to write it. I'm definitely excited to begin another story and to share with you guys!

-qwueeeeeeen ♡