Chapter 45

ALEXANDRIANNA POV

Warning: It gets pretty explicit ;)

I feel awful.

My whole world spins around me, and my head is throbbing unbearably. Trying to lift my body takes a lot of effort, and every single bone in my body feels like they've been replaced with something extremely heavy. I rub my temples, desperately trying to assuage my killer headache.

"It's about time you woke up." Rian says, and he slightly startles me.

Rian stands in the doorway while Bruno is attracted to his leg. Rian's sweatpants hang perfectly from his hips, and his chest is bare, and he has a smirk that he's struggling to suppress.

"Did I drink last night?" I ask, and he nods.

I look to my left, and on the bedside table is some breakfast with some Advil and orange juice.

"You were all celebrating the fact that you had just graduated, and the fact that Xiu has been accepted into NYU." Rian informs me, and I nod.

"What did I drink?" I ask groggily.

"A shit load of vodka. We left early so that you wouldn't get as drunk as you did before." Rian says, and I smile.

I beckon to Rian, and he walks over to me and I give him a small kiss on the cheek before giving him a hug.

"Thank you for looking out for me. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome. I'm always trying to make sure that you're safe. Still, you got pretty hammered last night."

"I can tell. My head is killing me." I whine, and I reach over and grab the plate from the bedside table.

I quickly scarf down the breakfast, and I swallow the Advil. Rian sits down on the bed with me, and Bruno sits in my lap.

"I'm sorry if I was obnoxious, which I probably was." I say, and Rian snickers.

"Well..." Rian starts, but I hit his upper arm which causes him to laugh.

"No, I don't need to hear about my drunken antics. It'll just make me feel worse." I say, and Rian makes puppy dog eyes at me.

"Aww, I'm sorry babe." He says, giving me a kiss on the temple.

Rian lays so that his back is against the headboard, and he gently grabs my waist and places my body in his lap. We lounge together while I give Bruno soft strokes along his fat rolls of skin, and I try to control myself as Rian plants kisses along the nape of my neck.

"I'm proud of you, Alex. I just wanted to remind you just in case you forgot." Rian says softly, and his breath tickles my earlobe.

"You are?" I ask, and he chuckles.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asks, and I smile.

"I don't know why. I kind of ruined the celebration by getting black out drunk and acting like I was on some sort of narcotic."

"No, I understand wanting to celebrate. You didn't really ruin it at all, Alex. I was just worried about you getting drunk." He says.

I turn my body so that I'm laying on my stomach, and Rian's body is still against the headboard. He smiles at me while caressing my upper arms, and my fingers trace his abdomen. I prop my chin in the palm of my hand, staring admiringly up into his eyes.

"Now that you've finally graduated and you don't have to worry about school; I finally have you all to myself."

"Good. We have all of the time to just talk and relax and—" I say, deliberately stopping my sentence to give him my yearning gaze.