Chapter 64

ALEXANDRIANNA POV

During the baby shower, Rian and I decide to show Savannah and Xiu around the mansion. They both stare up in awe at how luxurious and almost ostentatious it is. Savannah holds up her phone, occasionally taking pictures.

"It's a house, not a museum." I tease.

"A house? This isn't just a house, Alex!" Savannah exclaims.

"It's just a house to her now because she's been here a lot." Xiu replies.

"Exactly."

We all walk through one of the hallways, and Brendan accidentally bumps into Rian.

"Shit! Sorry little bro." Brendan says apologetically.

"It's fine, Brendan." Rian says quickly.

"Well, Alex never told me that she has such gorgeous friends." Brendan says, looking more at Savannah than he is looking at Xiu.

Part of me groans, because I've almost totally forgotten that Brendan claims girls are stuck to him like a magnet. He definitely is the type who seems to play girls, not only from what Vanessa has said, but from my judgement and Rian's.

I look over at Xiu, who has furrowed brows, looking more than confused as to who Brendan is referring to. Savannah's cheeks are pink, and she tucks her hair behind her ear before twirling it around her finger.

"I'm Brendan, Rian's older brother. What's your name?" He asks politely, looking at Xiu.

"Xiu." She says, and they shake hands.

"Nice name, but I think I'll call you X."

"I get that nickname a lot now." Xiu chuckles, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Since when did people call you X?" I ask.

"Levi started it, and now everyone just calls me that." Xiu explains, and I smirk.

"What about you?" Brendan says, looking directly into Savannah's eyes.

"I'm Savannah." She says bashfully.

Brendan shakes her hand for a little too long, and I can feel the sexual tension rising. Rian clears his throat, and the two let go of each other.

"We were just showing them around since they've never been here before." I explain, and Brendan nods.

"Well, how are you liking it so far, ladies?" Brendan says in a somewhat charming voice.

"It's amazing! I wish I grew up in a place like this."

"Well, I'll continue the tour with you later on if you want." Brendan says flirtatiously, and Savannah nervously giggles.

Hell no. He's getting way too friendly with her.

"If you could excuse us, I'm going to talk to Brendan. It'll be quick." I blurt out, and everyone looks confused except for Rian.

They all walk into another room, and I grab Brendan's arm roughly, and I drag him further down the hallway. I resist the urge to slap him as he has that idiotic look on his face.