Chapter 11

ALEXANDRIANNA POV

I can't move.

Someone help!

I can see everything around me, but my body is still. My heart hammers, and I feel something breathing on me. I'm taking large, fast breaths, trying to tell my brain to make my body move. My body remains extremely motionless, and the panic sets in.

It's not working.

I feel the pressure of something on my neck, and it feels like I'm choking. Suddenly, a face appears. It's a grotesque face that resembles a demon. I want to scream as loud as I can, but I can't.

"You're worthless," the demon says, and the choking feeling continues. "You're a disgrace to your father."

It's my mom.

She's the demon.

The demon version of herself doesn't look that much different from the real her. Everything about her screams evil. From her mischievous, wicked eyes, to the way she's standing over me. She doesn't look different because this is the real her. She truly is a demon, regardless of her appearance.

"Alex," she says in a malicious voice. "Alex, wake up."

My body jerks, and I'm finally able to move again, and my body is sweating all over. I'm breathing heavily because I can still feel the sensation of her choking me. The feeling of her trying to asphyxiate me is still there, and I still feel like I'm struggling to breathe. I look to my left, and I see Dr. Rian. I almost instantly calm down when I see him.

His eyes are slightly droopy, and his posture isn't straight like usual. He's slouching, and his hair is messy. I realize that it's night time, and that I've slept through the day. I see Bruno on my right, and he's awake too.

"Are you okay?" He asks in a panicked tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sigh.

"What happened?" He asks, scooting next to me on the bed.

"I don't know what just happened. Like, I could see everything around me, but I couldn't move." I explain.

"Ah, sleep paralysis." He says.

"Oh, I've never had it before." I say. "Well, until now."

"What did you see? Did you hallucinate?"

"I saw my mom, and she was a demon." I say, and I shudder at the thought of her.

"C'mere." He says softly.

I hug him again, and I'm immediately warmed by his embrace. He always rubs my back while he hugs me, and it just makes me fall more for him, but I can't. The truth that he's my doctor and nothing more is still stuck in my head.

"I should shower, I have school tomorrow." I say quickly, getting rid of my thoughts.

"Okay, I'll help you." He offers, and I blush furiously.

He wants to...help me shower?

I don't have a problem with that at all.

I scold myself for even thinking that, but all of this sexual tension keeps rising and rising, and I feel like I'm going to explode at any moment. He's making all of this extremely confusing because one second I think that he's interested in me romantically, but then my mind resorts to just thinking of him as a doctor who just seems to be providing extra care for his patient.

I make my way to the bathroom, and he starts up the water, and it comes pouring from the faucet. I watch the water raining down onto the shower floor, and the sound of it is slightly calming.

"I'll be right back." He says.

He leaves me alone, and I strip out of my clothing. A few moments later, I see him come in with something in his hand. He puts his hands on my shoulders, and lowers me until I'm sitting on the edge of the bathtub. He starts wrapping my leg with what was in his hand, and I notice how practiced he is. Very precise and careful, and making sure everything is secure and perfect.

"This is so that your splint doesn't get wet, because if it did, it would start to smell, and even get infected." He informs me, and I nod.

After he's finished wrapping my leg, he takes my hands and helps me stand back up again. He guides me to the shower, and shuts the glass door. The both of us are blushing, and sending off shy smiles and awkward glances to each other every couple of seconds.

I shower in peace, and Dr. Rian's face keeps popping up in my head. Those gorgeous blue eyes, and that sharp jawline is starting to claim me. This man took me into his house after I told him about my mom. I'm probably burdening him so much, and that's selfish of me.

He said that he'd do anything to help me, and I didn't know that he literally meant anything. Helping me around in my crutches, examining my bruises, making me breakfast and helping me into the shower.

I can still, slightly feel his large hands on my back while he hugs me. I can still see his jaw clenched and his red cheeks while he was examining my bruises.

Why is he so captivating?

He's just a doctor.

I stand under the cool shower water, and I let it engulf me, to cool me down. I'm frustrated.

I'm frustrated at myself for having feelings for him.

This is so ridiculous, wrong, but I can't stop myself. This is too much for me to handle.

We met a little over a week ago, and now he's totally intrigued me. He's taken over and consumed my entire body like a virus, and I know it won't go away.

I take my fingers, and run them through my hair. I groan, and then trail my hand further down my body, and in between my legs. Pleasure washes over me, and my heartbeat quickens as my fingers circle and press. I want to moan, but I'm afraid that he'll hear me or something.

I need to release.

I pick up the pace, and my eyes close shut and tilt my head back against the glass. My hand starts to tremble, but I don't stop. My whole body almost collapses, and my thighs start to shake. My moans are quiet, and I take air into my lungs, due to the fact that my orgasm basically left me breathless.

I just desecrated this mans shower by pleasuring myself.

Why did I just do that?

I'm such a mess. A horny, injured mess.

I swallow, and I take short, shallow breaths before my body is finally relieved. I let the cool water rinse me off again, and I turn off the water and dry myself with the towel. I can manage my bra and shirt, but when I put on pants, I definitely need someone to help me out.

Good thing I have Dr. Rian.

"Dr. Rian?" I call out.

I wrap my lower half with the towel, and abandon my crutches in the bathroom. I slowly hop my way around the house, trying to look for him.

I slowly hop down one stair at a time, and I see him on the couch, and I see a bottle of lotion and a bunch of tissues around him.

What the hell?

Oh, God.

Was he...did he just get finished...?

"Fuck." He moans, and my insides turn into lava.

As I'm about to turn around, and go back up the stairs, our eyes lock, and my heart is in my throat.

I don't know why, but I'm satisfied at what I'm seeing.

I just caught Dr. Rian.

This should be interesting.