Chapter 24

ALEXANDRIANNA POV

Christmas morning.

It's around 8:00 a.m., and I can smell bacon being cooked. Bruno is next to me in the bed, breathing heavily in my face. I smile and rub his sides before getting out of bed and racing him downstairs. I see Rian standing near the stove, and I see eggs and bacon a ray of vegetables and fruits on the counter.

"Merry Christmas!" I say cheerfully.

Rian turns around, and I'm satisfied with what I see. Rian in a pair of gray sweatpants, and a basically see through shirt.

"Merry Christmas, Alex. I'm almost finished making our breakfast and then I'll watch you open your gifts. I think you'll be more than happy with what I got for you." Rian says, and that sleepy voice makes him even more irresistible.

Rian soon serves me a plate with an omelette, and a small fruit salad on the side. He sets down two cups of coffee, and some salt and pepper. We sit next to each other on the couch, and Bruno is on the floor, occasionally begging for something off of our plates.

"Thank you for always making breakfast, I appreciate it. I'm not the best cook, and I'd feel pretty shitty if I burnt your place down. It probably costed millions." I say through a mouth full of the omelette.

"You're welcome, Alex. I always like to wake you up with a nice breakfast." Rian says, and he kisses my cheek.

After we indulge in our breakfast, we both sit down next to the tree, and I grab the sloppily wrapped present. I shake it, trying to figure out what it is, but I don't hear anything.

"What is this?" I ask with a laugh.

"Just open it!" Rian beseeches.

I tear the wrapping paper, and I see Burberry written across another box. My jaw drops to the floor, and I immediately look at Rian.

"You didn't!" I squeal with excitement.

I open the other box, and the red trench coat that was claiming me in the mall is inside.

"Oh, my God! Rian, you didn't have to do this!" I say, staring at the trench coat in disbelief.

This man spent almost $1,700.00 on a trench coat, for me.

"I wanted to, Alex. I could see how much you wanted it, and when you held it against you, I could tell you'd look beautiful in it." Rian says, smiling from ear to ear.

I launch myself into his arms, and he laughs into my ear as we embrace.

"It's beautiful, I love it. Thank you!" I say while kissing his cheek repeatedly.

"You're welcome," He says, chuckling. "Open your other ones."

I see a large box near my foot, and I grab it eagerly and shake it. I tear it opened, and a gasp leaves my throat. A large couture purse stares at me, and the inside of it smells like fresh Italian leather. The outside is black, and is detailed with crocodile skin.

"Oh. My. God. Rian, how did you get this? This purse was a limited edition, and the designer had only made about two hundred of these purses! How did you find it before it sold out?!" I ask, happiness coursing through me.

"I was aware of that, Alex. The day I got your gifts, I made sure I was one of the first people in line to get you this purse." Rian says.

"How'd you know that I wanted this?"

"When we went to the mall together, we passed this store, and I noticed you staring at the poster with the purse on it. It kind of clicked in my head."