Chapter 7

~Time skip twelve days~

I put another check mark on the kitten calendar I had brought along. Time was passing quickly. Lola and I had walked for ten days, all in the woods, and we camped in the woods every night. We finally have made a decision last night to set up camp and stay here. We were going to build a safer living area soon, one that will hide us and shelter us, but right now Lola said we had something important to do.
Lola pulled a pretty turquoise dress out of her bag, along with some ballet flats. "Kali," she started,"You need some new clothes. Without my uniform no one will know who I am, so we don't need to worry about that, but you are still in your torn gown and crown." Lola spent a half hour making my new dress look wonderful, then we buried my crown and ball gown in a hole.

After this, we started building. I used shears to take branches and make them look like bushes around the giant tree, to hide us. Lola started building with some oak logs, trying to make it blend in, so we would not be found. When the bushes were finished, I wrote down our coordinates, so we could get back here. After Lola finished the outside, we opened our packs to see what was left of our supplies.

Lola's POV
I opened my pack, and pulled out ten carrots and three loves of bread. Also, I still had all twenty-nine diamonds, a compass, the stone sword, some shears, sixty-three touches, and two empty bottles.
Out of her pack Kali pulled two loves of bread, two pictures, two empty bottles and two sleeping bags.
"So before we set up our things, we need to go find water and food," I prioritized carefully, wanting to be ready for whatever  comes.

I can't wait for y'all to read the next chapter, it's going to be the best!