Chapter 55

I walked down the beach, sand getting between my toes. I looked around the dark, deserted area and sat down on a rock. "Hey." A quiet voice came. I turned around. "Hey." I hugged my best friend, and then we sat back down on the rock. "You could wear shoes. Then sand wouldn't be a problem." Alexis said, looking at my toes. "Then me feet feel like they are in a cage. Besides, I like sand in my toes." I said stubbornly. Alexis giggled and looked at me. "Only you Kali, only you." I studied her again. "You know, some blush would help your che-" Alexis abruptly cut me off. "Kali, I don't wear make up! And no, you can't make me." Alexis crossed her arms, and turned her back to me. I giggled. She knew me so well. "Lexis, turn around right now and I won't threaten you with a makeover for the next week." Alexis turned towards me right away, sheepish look on her face.
"It's kinda sad that she turned around right away." My head turned towards the unfamiliar voice. "How often do you offer to make her over?" Someone walked towards us. I thought a minute. "Let's see, I offer about once a day, try to trick her into one almost every other day, and, oh ya, I tell her she's my best friend every hour." I said. Alexis giggled and the figure came closer. "Really? Is that because you think she nee-" "No! It's because I love doing them! She is beautiful, and doesn't need one." I said quickly. The person drew closer, I didn't know who it was, but from her voice I can tell it's definitely a girl. "I've only had one makeover, that's when I was trying to escape a marriage. They were holding me captive in a city." Aphmau climbed onto the rock with us. "Do you girls come here often?" She asked, looking at the stars. "Not here, but I take a midnight walk pretty much every night. Sometimes alone, sometimes with Alexis or Levin." I explained, looking at the water. "This is where Levin and Kali met. It's kinda their spot." Alexis said, mostly to Aphmau. "How long have you two been together?" She asked me. "Two years. Two wonderful years." I said, turning my gaze to Aphmau. "I'm glad Levin has you girls. And all his other friends." She said, looking at us. I smiled happily, and the three of us lay on our backs and looked into the dark star-filled night sky.

<3
So sweet.
Also, I do want to announce something to y'all. I actually have my own YouTube channel! It is called Kimmeg13's DIYs, and I will pretty much be posting all DIYs. If you guys want to see me do challenges, and stuff like that, go check out Tori's YouTube channel, ZombiLuva. Anyway, have a great day! <3