Chapter 38

Ok guys, here it is!
~time skip two years~
Kali's POV
I walked down the path, knitting in hand. I knocked on the door, and a smiling Logan answered. "You came." He said. "Yes, I had to see her, Meow and Lola are working the stand." I said. "Donna's in the bedroom." He said, before walking out the door. I walked up the stairs, and looked at Donna. She was so happy, tears of joy cascading down her face. Then I saw her. "Donna! She's beautiful!" I said softly. "I finally have a little girl, Kali, I'm so happy." She said.
I smiled and walked over to the little two day old baby girl in Donna's arms. "I brought a present." I said, and handed Donna a bag. "Do you want to hold her?" Donna asked. I smiled," I would love to." Donna handed me the baby, and opened the bag. She pulled out a pink blanket, sweater, and vest. "Oh, Kali! These are perfect!" She said happily. I smiled again. I think my cheeks are getting sore.

Donna laughed, and I felt arms around me. I didn't have to look back to know who is was. "She's beautiful Donna, she already looks like you." Levin said. I sadly gave her baby back to her. "So... any chance you guys will have a little bundle?" She asked mischievously. Levin blushed. "Donna! We're only 18!!!" I exclaimed. Donna smiled. "It will come sooner that you think. Love is like that." She said. Levin and I stood up to leave. "Bye Donna!" We ran downstairs before she could ask about a wedding. We're only eighteen for goodness sakes! And we aren't even engaged!

Well, yes, so... Levin and Kali shippers, you are in luck!!! <3
Was anyone expecting the time skip?