Chapter 30

Kali's POV
I walked over to Donna's house. I had the sweater she had ordered, and some cookies Lola had made. I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. Then I rang it a second time. "Hello Kali!" Donna greeted me. "Come on in." I stepped inside; and saw the twins with an another boy, who looked about Meow~Chan's age. "Kali, this is Yip. Yip, this is Kali." "Hello Yip! Donna talks about you quite a bit, I glad I have the pleasure of meeting you!" "She talks about you guys also," he said. "I'm fourteen. You?" "Seventeen, my little sister Meow~Chan is thirteen." I replied. "Ah" he said before going back to his brothers. "You have the sweater I presume?" Donna asked me. "Yes, here it is!" I laid it out on her table. "Oh, it looks amazing!" She said; before picking it up. "How much do I owe you?" "Nothing, I made this quickly, and your family has done so much to make us welcome here. Consider it our gift to you." I said. Her eyes teared up," Thank you Kali. Tell Meow~Chan and Lola the same." I waved, set down the cookies, and hurried down the stairs. I ran to my house, grabbed my sweater, put it on, then hurried out again, this time right next door. I rang the doorbell, and Kawaii~Chan answered. "Hello Kali~Chan! Nicolette~Tan is taking a nap, and she knows Kali~Chan will be here when she wakes up. Now Kawaii~Chan has to go." She said in a hurry. "Have fun on your date with Dante!" I called as she ran out the door. Great. Now I was babysitting for the first time. What do I do?

Ok guys! Yay stuff is happening.
Go check out my book Original Characters, in there I have been posting some side stories to this book, as well as some challenges I've been nominated to do! Thx <3