Chapter 68

Soon, Truth or dare won the battle. (Isn't it funny how that usually happens in books?) It was decided that Alexis, who originally selected the game, would go first. "Ok. Hmm, Kyle, truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare." Kyle said, but the evil look on Alexis's face told him that probably wasn't the best decision. "You sure?" She teased. Kyle sighed. "I can't change. So I suppose I'm sure." He said. Alexis giggled. "I dare you to eat a spoonful of Kali's salad dressing." Kyle gulped and cast a glance towards the kitchen. "Hey! Was it really that bad?" I asked. "No! It's not bad in salad, but it's not exactly great by itself." Alexis replied hastily. "What are you waiting for Kyle? Go!" Kyle stood up reluctantly and walked over to the fridge. After grabbing the dressing and a spoon, he filled the spoon with dressing. I grimaced. It didn't exactly look appetizing. Kyle bravely lifted the spoon to him mouth and took a bite. His facial expression was priceless. He gulped it down, then returned to the living room. "Alright, Malachi, truth or dare?" He said. Malachi didn't hesitate. "Truth!" This sent the rest of us into a fit of laughter. "What?" He asked. We calmed down, and the game resumed.

After everyone left, I was exosted. Zoey had asked if I wanted her to stay, but I told her I would be fine. She needed to pack up her things anyway. I sighed and locked the front door before running upstairs. Soon, I was in bed and half-asleep.

This was just a fun little chapter I wanted to add! Hope you enjoyed! <3