Chapter 25

Song of the day- "Can't Blame a Girl for Trying," by Sabrina Carpenter.

~Time skip two hrs~
Meow~Chan's POV
Meow~Chan, Kawaii~Chan, and Nicolette~Tan were almost back to Pheniox Drop, and they had a lot of furniture with them. They had gotten-
-Four beds
-a table and chairs set
-two couch frames
-eight bedside tables
Meow~Chan and her sisters would have to get mattresses, bed covers, and cushions for the couch. But that shouldn't be too hard, they could knit and crochet some of the things. Meow~Chan couldn't wait to show Kali~Chan and Lola~Chan what was in the crate. Brendon~Kun was so nice to Meow~Chan! Now Meow~Chan and Kawaii~Chan rode their horses into the gates, and over to the house. Meow~Chan got off her horse, and Kawaii~Chan handed Nicolette~Tan to her. She happily went into Kawaii~Chan's house to babysit little Nicolette~Tan.

Kali's POV
We were on to the second floor of the house now. We plan to add on later, but for now we are building a three bedroom house, Lola will have her own room, Meow~Chan and I will share one slightly bigger than hers, and we are also adding a guest bedroom. The bedrooms will all be upstairs, and the kitchen and living area will be downstairs. The house is being built out of oak and dark oak wood planks, and some cobblestone for the downstairs flooring. I was working on planting some flowers in our porch, and putting some into pots for the inside of our home. Last night we started working on knitting some rugs to decorate the house.

Yay, they have a house, almost!!! It's going to be a beautiful home, yay! <3