Chapter 14

Kali's POV
I know it's been hard for Lola, after all she is practically raising two girls. She said she hadn't heard about anyone looking for her and I, however they were looking for Meow~Chan.

Lola's POV
I'm often thinking, I've found I talk to myself in my mind sometimes. I'm having a conversation right now.
Lola 1: We need to get out of here, to someplace safe.
Lola 2: But this is a good hideout, and it's plenty safe.
Lola 1: But they are looking for Meow, it's only a matter of days before they decide to search the woods.
Lola 2: Then where do you intend to go?
Lola 1: I've heard good things about a village called Phenix Drop, the people in Meteli said its not too far from here.
Lola 2: They also said there are bandits there, how do you intend to take care of two girls with that kind of danger?
Lola 1: I meant the settlement, they have a new lord, and he is suppose to be very kind.
Lola 2: Then we should, for the girls are our number one concern
"Lola~Chan? Lola~Chan are you ok?" Meow~Chan's voice brought me back to reality. "I'm fine sweetheart, just thinking." I said, trying to decide what to do. "Lola, can I talk to you out by the lake?" Kali asked, with something in her voice, I couldn't tell what it was. "Meow~Chan, will you be ok here? We will be back soon." "Meow~Chan will be fine if Kitten is with her." Meow~Chan replied. "Ok Kali, but grab all the empty water bottles to fill while we are there."

Kali's POV
As we walker to the lake, I started talking. "Lola, I had an idea today when I was killing spiders." "And what would that be," She asked with curiosity. "What if we knitted blankets, and sweaters, and other things, and then sold them? We need to make money, and I think we could that way." I finished.

What will Lola think? Will they travel to Phenix Drop? Uggg I have an awful cold, and one of the worst parts about being home schooled is you still have to do school!