Chapter 63

~the next morning~
Vylad had filled me in on everything, and now I know that I have two brothers. I also know that Aph and the others were brought into that demention by my brothers. They had caused a lot of damage, and apparently my father had too. I had no idea, and now I am slightly ashamed. I wish I knew my mother, and knew her faimly. My father's faimly was complicated and evil. I think I have always known something wasn't right, but... I had always shaken it off.
"Hey." My boyfriend hugged me. "Are you ok Kali?" He asked, seeing the worried expression on my face. "I'm fine." I said. I hugged him back, then walked away. I just found out my brothers caused you and your brother a ton of pain because they are responsible for your mom leaving for fifteen years. Of corse I'm ok! I shook myself out of my thoughts. I needed to tell Lola.

"Lola. I need to talk to you." I said, walking into our home. She walked over and studied my face. "Oh Hon, what's wrong?" Lola asked, and gave me a hug before I could respond. "Lola, Vvlad, my stepbrother, came and talked to me today." I said. Lola looked at me. "And he told you?" She asked. "Zane, and... My other brother, Garroth, were responsible for Aphmau and the others being stuck in that dimension." I said, and started to cry. "Oh honey! Everything is ok. You aren't like your brother- wait. Garroth is suppose to be a nice boy." Lola looked confused now. "He was, and Zane corrupted him and turned him evil." I said, repeating what Vylad had told me. "I see." Lola said slowly. "But Kali, you have NOTHING to do with your brothers." She said. "I know. My 'faimly' is just so... corrupt." I said. "What if I become like that?"

Poor Kali! Don't you just want to give her a big hug? <3