Chapter 60

When my eyes met his, I couldn't look away. "Is that reall-" I was interrupted by the door swinging open. "How dare you! Laurence is mine, and mine ONLY!" With that, Andi left as quickly as she had come.
I laughed at the stunned look on my boyfriends face, then ran and threw myself at him. "Kali." He said, hugging me. "Did you miss me?" "Well, if not leaving her house, not letting people in, moping around the place, and going on a cleaning freak out counts as missing you, then she certainly did." Kyle walked into the house. Levin looked at me, never releasing his grip. "You really did all that?" He asked. I blushed. "Well... yes." I said slowly. He smiled. "I'm sorry I was gone so long. I missed you too." He said, hugging me tighter. "And that's my cue to leave." Kyle said, and did just that.

Meow's POV
"Lola, Meow! Everyone is back! Malachi, Levin, Zoey, and Aphmau's group!" Donna yelled as she ran past us. My eyes widened. Lola smiled and nodded, and I started running to the gates, where I am guessing they are. I saw Aphmau, Katelyn, Travis, Malachi... I didn't really care about them. I mean, it's great that they are back, it really is, they just aren't like faimly to me. She is. I ran and hugged her with all my might. "I missed you." I said, tears threatening to fall. "I missed you too." Zoey said. "Are you okay?" I asked, looking at her. "I'm fine. Tired, but fine."

There's a adorable little reunion chapter!!! I do find the ending a little sad, since we should all know what Zoey does. <3