Chapter 23

~time skip two weeks~
Kali's POV
Today was the day! Meow~Chan and I quickly tore the blankets off the bed, and put them in Lola's backpack. Lola was down at our stall, checking to make sure everything was as we had left it, and closing the stall up. We had finally saved up as much money as we needed to build our home. It was going to be put up on a hill by the gates. I quickly put my arms into the sleeves of my favorite vest. Meow~Chan folded up the last blanket, pulled her matching vest on, and we ran down the tree trunk.

Lola's POV
I checked our lists or the third time, yes everything was as we had left it. I pulled the awesome curtains Meow~Chan had made over the front of the stall, and put out the closed sign. Then I walked over to the our newly bought building site, and got ready to work.

Meow~Chan's POV
Meow~Chan is too little to do any building, but she has a lot to do today. She was going to go shopping with Kawaii~Chan, and then she would babysit Nicolette~Tan while Kawaii~Chan helped build their home. Meow~Chan likes Kawaii~Chan and Nicolette~Tan very much, so she was very excited for today.  Meow~Chan walked over and knocked on Kawaii~Chan's door. She answered quickly. "Hello Meow~Chan! Kawaii~Chan is ready to go, did you get the horses ready?" "Logan~Kun told Lola~Chan he would get them for them, they have to go to his shop to get them." Meow~Chan answered excitedly.

Yay, horses! Ok, so this was kinda a boring chapter. Don't worry, it will get a lot better! <3