Chapter 19

Kali's POV
We had been walking for a half hour, and I didn't know how close we were to Phenix Drop. I watched Meow~Chan pick up Kitten, and thought that quite wise, she looked tired. I sighed inwardly, hoping we were close, I wasn't use to this much walking.

Alexis's POV
We were almost to Phenix Drop, and I was quite happy. I knew now for sure Lola was who she said she was, except she had said nothing about a cat. I watched Kali sigh, I don't think she knew I heard. She still considers me a threat, I can tell. I have been trained to know these things, and I'm glad the training paid off.

Kali's POV
I saw gates in the distance, but they were decayed and destructed. They were wide open too, and looked like it had been years since they were closed. Alexis led us through them, and took a right. We walked over ruins, then in the distance I saw a large wall, with a gate in great condition. "This is the settlement," Alexis said. "Your sister is around here somewhere. She was in the safe house when I left, so we should check there first." I was a little surprised they didn't have her locked in somewhere, but at the same time was very glad. We walked up a tree, and to my surprise it was like a giant tree house. I saw many beds, a sitting area, and what looked like an armor display. Meow~Chan and I slowly followed her in.

Yay! Everyone is in Phenix Drop now! And just a heads up, this is the twentieth chapter if you count the intro one! So, the next chapter, Chapter 20, will be extra long! <3