Chapter 21

Meow~Chan's POV
"A-a-a what?" Meow~Chan asked, confused. "Lola~Chan, would you mind leaving Meow~Chan here, Kawaii~Chan would like to talk to her." Kawaii~Chan asked gently. "Meow~Chan, do you want to stay here?" Lola~Chan asked Meow~Chan. "Well, I guess that would be ok," Meow~Chan said, feeling nervous. What did Kawaii~Chan want to talk to her about? And what was a Meifwa?

"Sweetheart, sit down." After Meow~Chan sat, Kawaii~Chan sat across from her and continued. "You do know you have ears, right?" Meow~Chan looked at her lap and replied,"Yes, and a tail." "You sound upset about them." Kawaii~Chan said. "Well, my mmmmmom had them too, I've seen them in pictures. My daddy doesn't, and no one has told me what they mean, so I hide them." Meow~Chan was almost crying now. "Oh Meow~Chan! They aren't bad. Look at me." Kawaii~Chan said with compassion in her voice. Meow~Chan looked. She saw Kawaii~Chan had ears too, and saw a tail twitching behind her. "You have them too?"

Kali's POV
I followed Lola down the path holding Kitten in my arms. "Lola?" "Yes Kali?" She slowed down and looked at me. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We are going to try to find Dante, he is the head guard here in Pheniox Drop."
We soon arrived at the big tree, and walked up again. I saw two men up there, one with bright blue hair, and one with brown hair. Lola walked up to the man with blue hair. "Hello Dante." He turned to us. "Hello Lola, I did get a chance talk to Alexis earlier." "Good. This is my sister Kali, she is sixteen. Our youngest sister ,Meow~Chan, is with your wife and daughter." Lola finished. Nice to meet you," I said with a curtsy.

I have no thoughts. Lol, well I'm doing school at a doctors office. Luckily they have wi-fi, otherwise the chapter today would be really late! <3