Chapter 66

My fingers flew on the needles, and soon I was sewing the booties together. After I finished, I stood back to admire my work.

"Good job

"Good job." Levin said. I spun around. "Hey." I said. "Hey. You didn't take a midnight walk last night." He said it as a statement, not a question. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Sneaking away isn't the same without the possibility of getting in trouble, or caught." I said. Levin smiled. "Miss anyone?" He asked. "You know, haven't been without them for two years. Kinda got used to them." I said. Levin gave me a hug. "They will be back before you know it. In the meantime, you can spend time with me." Levin said, taking my hands. "Yes, cause I never do that." I teased. "Hey! I just want more time with you." He said. I giggled. "I get it." I said simply, and once again lay my head on his shoulder. "You know, we should re-"
"Levin!" A voice yelled out excitedly. I turned and saw Aphmau running towards us, tears in her eyes. "I missed you." She said, and gave him a huge hug. "Hey Kali! Mind if I steal Levin for a little while?" She asked, and I smiled. "Of Course not! Bye Levin!" I said, and turned back to my booties.

As I walked into my home, a strange sight greeted me. Zoey was running laps around the living room. "Zoey? Are you ok?" I asked, concern in my voice. "Nooo. I've never felt better." She said girlishly. "Ok, that concerns me more. Sit down and tell me what happened." I said, and sat down on the couch nearest to me. Zoey sat beside me and sighed contentedly. "I'm going to the new town." She said after a minute. "I'm going with Aphmau." My heart skipped. "What!?!"

Guys, I'm going to tell you this straight out. Kali IS NOT pregnant. Nor is Lola. Baby booties were just something random I came up with.