Chapter 72

"Kali. Wake up." I opened my eyes to see Vvlad shaking me. "I'm awake." I mumbled. "Good! Then eat some of this oatmeal quickly, we need to be at the portal in an hour." Vvlad said, and handed me a bowl and spoon. Sitting up, I ate the oatmeal, then brushed the dirt off my dress. Vvlad took my bowl and set it off to the side. "Let's go!" He said, and took off running. I followed him at the same pace.
"See? This is the obsidian box around the portal. We can't go in until Aphmau or Aaron get here, they are the only ones with a key." Vvlad explained. I studied the box. It was actually quite large, but not very tall. "Kali! Vvlad!" Aphmau said, coming in. "Good morning!" "Good morning." We replied. Soon, Yip, Katlyn, Aaron, Travis, Dimitri, Emmilyn, and Kenmur joined us. "Alright, Aaron, Dimitri, Kali, and Travis will stay outside, to let us out of all goes well. Yip, Vvlad, Katlyn, Emmilyn, and Kenmur will be joining me inside." Aphmau said. Everyone nodded. "Emmilyn and Kenmur will be accompanying me into the dimention." She finished, and once again, everyone nodded. "One more thing. Kali, you will be in charge of Dimitri. Dimitri, you listen to Kali. Do you understand?" Aphmau asked. "Yes." Dimitri said, and Aphmau smiled. "Good. Alright, everyone to their places." With that, everyone except Travis, Aaron, Dimitri and I, walked into the big box. After they were in, Aphmau handed her key to Aaron, and he locked the box behind them. Dimitri cluched my skirt, and I looked down at him. "Are you ok?" I asked. He looked at me, worry in his eyes. "They are gonna come back right?" He asked me. "They will be back." I assured him, while trying to assure myself. "Let's sit down and wait." With that, I led him to a pile of ruins and sat down, getting ready to wait.

What do u guys think is gonna happen?