Chapter 62

I opened the door to my house, and the boy followed me inside. I locked it behind myself, a habit, I suppose. He looked at me. "Why are we here?" He asked. "I... need to explain something before you explain." I said slowly. "Explain then." He said, and sat down on a couch. "Well, you said you know me from... well, you know. No one, except my... sisters, know that. I ran away from there, with Lola. We met another girl on the way, and when we got here, told everyone we are sisters. They believe we are from Scaleswind. Well, Lola actually is, before she worked for my... father." I said. He had a weird expression on his face. "Well, explain yourself." I said. He looked at me before he began explaining. "Kali, when you were very little, we played together a lot. You loved playing with me. Your father, well, he never told me who you really were. I just thought you were a neighbor. Then, I, um, died. I became a shadow knight, and well, soon a prisoner of the other shadow knights. In that time, they talked about all kinds of things in front of me. And one of them was my family. They... talked about you. They said I was your step brother." I gasped. "Vvlad?" He smiled slowly. "You remember." He said. I stood up and gave him a huge hug. "I do." I said. He looked around. "Kali, do you remember your half brothers?" "I remember Zane." I said. Vvlad flinched as I said the name. "And Garroth?" He asked. "I don't remember him. Is he the one Father was always looking for?" I asked. "Yes, yes he was. Kali, I need to tell you a long story."

Oooo, stuff about to go down! <3