Chapter 41

Kali's POV
"Ok ladies, food is on the table!" I called. I set the pot of stew next to the stack of bowls. Then I set a roll on each of the four plates. Then we sat down and enjoyed our meal.
   After we finished eating, Lola started to clean up. The rule is that one of us makes dinner, the other cleans up. So, I went and grabbed my knitting. I am working on a light blue sweater, for Levin. I looked over at Zoey and Meow, and saw them both studying Zoey's books.
   Zoey has been trying to open this portal thing since the day we met her. A bunch of people disappeared, and she thinks they went to this dimension, Irene's Dimension.

Meow's POV
"So, it says here we need a bucket of lava and a flint and steel to light the portal." I read. "I tried each one separately, they didn't work. Why would they work together?" Zoey puzzled. "I'm not sure, I think the key to this puzzle might be heat. It has to be really hot to light it! So maybe the heat from the flint and steel wasn't enough, nor with the lava, but both of them together might be hot enough!" I said excitedly. "Whoa, Meow, you might be right!" Zoey said, even more excited than I was. I looked at the book again. "Ok, it says here that the key to the portal is Irene herself. You have to have a remnant of her to open the portal." I read. "That would make sense, but I don't have any remnants of Irene." Zoey said. "Ok, so we probably can't try that, but we can try the other." I said.
   "Meow, time for bed." Lola said. I stood up. "Goodnight Zoey, goodnight Lola." I said, then ran up the stairs, Kali on my tail. Like literally, she was stepping on my tail!!!

Kali's POV
I sat on my bed, turning on my lamp. "Goodnight Meow." I whispered, before getting out my knitting. You're probably wondering why I'm here, and I'm not sleeping yet. If I come in later, Meow is always still awake. For some weird reason, the clacking sound of my needles puts her to sleep. And I don't mind, I can still get my knitting done.
   I looked at the clock. 10:39, oops, I was suppose to be in bed nine minutes ago. I set the half finished sweater on the night stand beside me, and hopped into my warm covers.

Y'all, ZombiLuva and I did something awesome! (And slightly gross)

So, this in on Tori's new YouTube channel, it's ZombiLuva so go check it out!!!