Chapter 24

So, to get inspiration for my stories, I usually listen to a song. The songs aren't always related to the chapter, but they help me write! So, I decided to leave the song above, maybe you can listen while you read! The song above is Miranda Lambert's "House that built me."

Meow~Chan's POV
Meow~Chan, Kawaii~Chan and Nicolette~Tan walked over to a house. Kawaii~Chan knocked on the door, and a man with black hair answered it. "Kawaii~Chan! I didn't expect to see you around here! Hello little Nicolette~Tan, you have grown! And who's this young meifwa?" The man asked. Nicolette~Tan giggled, "Hi Uncle Brendan!" Meow~Chan stepped up. "Hello Sir, I am Meow~Chan, a friend on Kawaii~Chan's." "Well, Miss Meow~Chan, it is very nice to meet you! I am Brendon, and this is my ranch." He said, after shaking Meow~Chan's hand. Then he hugged Kawaii~Chan. "So why did you come out here? I have a feeling it's not just to see me," he said teasingly. "Well, Brendan~Kun, Meow~Chan and her sisters are building a new house. They have no beds, or any furniture at all. I was hoping you had some. Do you?" Kawaii~Chan asked eagerly. "I believe I have some furniture, I've been building a lot lately, I want to have the best for my wife." He said. Then he led us over to a large building, and inside I saw lots of things made from wood. He led us to beds, and Meow~Chan saw he had five beds. "Why does Brendon~Kun need five beds?" Meow~Chan asked curiously. "I make a lot of something, and then pick the best for my own home. I'm going to take this one there soon," He said, his hand on one of the beds. "How many people are in your faimly,Meow~Chan?" Meow~Chan answered,"I live with my two older sisters." "Ok, so four beds will be perfect!" Brendon replied. "Come over here, I have an extra table and chairs set."

Yay Brendon is in my story!!! And that's all I have to say! <3
Actually, It isn't!!! Lol! Anyway, I do want to address the fact that in MD there is now a Mom. I may change my story to adapt to her being alive, but not before we learn more about her, and her nature. <3
Also, I'm not done yet. In my book Original Characters, I will now post side stories. So, on Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Year's Day I will be posting in that book, not this one. The side storys all follow this story, so if you like The Only Girl, you will probably like them!!! <3

Ok now I'm done.