Chapter 71

I took a deep breath, then, my hand In his, Vvlad and I stepped into the portal. It took us to a cave, and Vvlad started leading me out. "The town is over that way." He said, pointing ahead. "But the portal is in those temple ruins. Right now, we are going to the town. Aphmau said we will meet at the portal first thing tomorrow." Vvlad said. "Oh, I just want it to happen already!" I exclaimed. Vvlad smiled as he led me to the town. "Me too, but we must wait." He said.
I looked around. I could see a town in the distance, it actually looked quite large. I followed my step-brother into it. "Do you want to see Zoey?" He asked, and at my nod, he led me to a house. He knocked on the door, and a unfamiliar girl answered it. "Hello Isabelle. Is Zoey here?" He asked her. "Yes, she is. She took Lillith from me." Isabelle pouted. Vvlad laughed. "Come on in." Isabelle invited. I stepped in, Vvlad right behind me. I spotted Zoey, she was playing with a baby girl. That must be Lillith. I thought to myself. "Zoey?" I said. She looked at me, eyes widening in supprise. "Kali?!?" She stood up and came to hug me. As she did, I saw Isabelle run over and pick up the baby girl. I giggled. "Kali! It's so good to see you! What are you doing here?" She asked. "I asked her to come." Vvlad said. "I need her for something." I giggled again. Zoey looked over and saw Isabelle and the baby. "Issy! I said she was mine today!" Zoey said. "Besides, I want to introduce her to Kali." Zoey took the baby gently from Isabelle's arms. "Kali, this is Lillith Garnet, Aphmau's daughter." "Aww!" I said, looking at her adorable baby face. Everyone laughed. "Kali, we need to be going." Vvlad said, and I followed him out of the house, waving to Zoey.
"This is my house." He said, gesturing to a tent. I giggled. "Fine. This is my tent." He said. "I'll get an extra sleeping bag for you. He was back a minute later with a light blue sleeping bag. "This is Katlyns, but she has a bed now, so you can use it." He said, then lay it out across from his. "Now, you better get some sleep, tomorrow will be a interesting day." He said, "and I'm not sure if that's good or bad." I smiled and lay down. "Goodnight brother." I whispered. "Goodnight sister." He whispered back. Smiling, I fell asleep quickly.

Hey guys! I have a surprise for y'all...
I'm going to post five chapters this week! Monday-Friday, each day a chapter will be posted! Please vote and comment if you are excited! <3