Chapter 59

~a week later~
I was finally accepting the fact that Levin was gone and might stay gone for a little longer. I sighed. I haven't talked to many people, only Meow, Alexis, Lola and Kyle. I haven't really left the house, instead I've busied myself with cleaning the whole place. "Kali!" Someone ran in breathless. I didn't turn from my dusting, it was probably just another lame attempt to make me leave the house. "Kali!" The voice said again. I wasn't sure who it was, but I honestly didn't care. I would recognize the voice I wanted more than anything. "Kali! Girl, you haven't lost your hearing, have you? Or did you just mute it?" The girl came closer and then stepped in front of me. "Kali! Anyone home?" I looked away from her. "Andi. I don't want to be bo- Wait, who let you in?" I asked, turning back around to look at her. "Not important." She said, then started doing this weird dance. "My Senpai is back! My Senpai is back!" Then she started singing a really strange song.
"Senpai, Senpai,
Laurence is my Senpai
Senpai, Senpai,
Laurence is my Senpai
Senpai, sen-"
I cut her off. "Wait, did you just say Laurence is back?" "Yep! Senpai!!!" She shrieked. "Are there more people? Like at least Aphmau?" I pressed. "Yes, she's here. It's bad for the two of them to go on a trip. That black haired lady might steal my Senpai." Andi pouted. "Andi!" I yelled. She stopped her dancing or fangirling or whatever it was and looked at me. "What?" She asked, annoyed. "Who. Is. With. Laurence. And. Aphmau!" I yelled again, losing my patience. "Oh calm down. There is a lot of people here, including a purple cat girl who is ev- Oh I have to go take care of her! She was flirting with my Senpai!!!" With that Andi ran off. I sighed and returned to my dusting. More footsteps came from behind me. "I thought you had to take care of the cat girl before she gets to Laurence." I said. "That Michi girl? Laurence can have her for all I care." I spun around.

Ooo! Who's it gonna be? Also, I have I give song credits to ZombiLuva <3

Shoutouts to the people who guesses correctly who her step brother- Potato_Gamer garmaufan123 !
It is Vvlad! He might be showing up soon...