Chapter 65

~one month later~

Kali's POV
I got out of bed, and looked around the empty room. I sighed, and walked down the stairs to the empty living room and kitchen. Everything was so empty and quiet. I didn't like it, but I could get out and go tend the stand soon. As soon as I finished my breakfast.
"Empty isn't it?" Zoey said, and I heard her footsteps on the stairs. I looked up from my cereal. "It is. But you know, they will be back soon." I said, then put my dishes in the sink. "I'll be back for dinner." I said, then ran out the door. Meow and Lola had gone for a visit, to see their family that Meow has never met, and Lola hasn't seen for almost twenty years. I wasn't truly related to the people, so I decided to stay behind. Of cores I was Lola's "sister" so that was puzzling to some people.
While I sat on the stand knitting, my thoughts wandered to Zoey. She has been so... bored lately. She paces around, looks sad all the time, and doesn't really DO anything. I think she was missing Aphmau and the others.
"Kali! Did you miss me? I bet you missed me!" A voice said. I sighed at the voice I knew belonged to Andi. Wait a minute, Andi was on a ship, sailing to some island. Why was I...
"Kali! How are you and Levin? LEVLIE!!! My ship must sail!!!" Andi said way too loudly. I cringed. Andi "shipped" me and Levin, and apparently that gave her the rights to know everything about our relationship. "We are fine. I'm fine." I said. "And nope, I didn't miss you." I muttered under my breath. Andi didn't hear me. "That's great! Lucinda made a portal so we could come here. I'm only staying for an hour or too though, I must get back to watch Senpai building a house." Andi said. "So, I'll see you in another two months! Or sooner! Or later! Bye!" Andi said, running off. I sighed. That girl sure makes live interesting. I thought, then turned back to the baby booties I was knitting.