Chapter 48

Kali's POV
"Ok..." I said. That's a tiny bit creepy. I thought to myself. "Anyway, great to meet you! We are going to be great friends! Toodles!" Andi said before walking off, probably towards Laurence.
I walked into my house, and saw Lola cooking dinner. "Hey sweetie! How was your day?" "Pretty good, I met..." "Andi?" Lola interrupted. "Yes, how did you know?" "I can see you from my kitchen window. Is she a nice girl?" "Um, I think so..." She's a creepy girl. I thought to myself. "Get washed up for dinner please, and get Meow." Lola said. "Ok." I ran upstairs and knocked on my bedroom door. "Come in!" Meow called. "Hey Meow. Lola says to wash up and come down for dinner." "Ok, what are we having?" "I think it's corndish."

Andi's POV
Now I have to find that luscious hunk of mine. I thought to myself. I skipped off towards where Senpai is staying. "Oh Laurence~Senpai! Come out come out wherever you are!" I called. I heard footsteps behind me, so I spun around. "Lonely lips?" Laurence~Senpai asked. "You bet." I said, mine meeting his.

Kali's POV
As I was washing the dishes, I thought about the people who had come back. There was of corse, Aphmau, Levin's mom. She was nice, just like her son. Then there was Laurence, who I had talked to, and I'm not sure what to think of him. Then, there were more I knew. Oh, Kenmar and Emmilyn, they were cute together. Then there was some weird guy with a mask, he looked like someone to stay away from. Hm, I wonder if they are going to stay here, or... I have no clue.
After washing the dishes, I headed to bed, I needed a lot of sleep tonight because tomorrow would be a busy day.

There y'all go! And yes, Andi is a bit creepy, but I think of her more annoying. Don't worry, she won't always be like this! Also, if y'all haven't go check out my new book, Kimmeg's Extras. Thx! <3