Chapter 54

~the next morning~
Kali's POV
I yawned. The sun was coming through my window, and it was way too bright! I stretched. Then I thought back to yesterday.
"Well, I won't tell anyone about you three. Just know you don't have to worry about anyone taking her away from you. And Meow?" "Yes?" Meow had said. "Come visit sometime." Cadenza had said, then she had left.

"Kali?" Meow brought me back to today. "Ya?" I asked, looking at the ceiling. "Does it bother you that Lola and I are related, but we aren't related to you?" She asked. "A tiny bit. But it honestly seems Lola is my family. I mean, she raised me, she ran with me, the longest I've been away from her is those weeks in the forest when she was here." I said, turning to meet her gaze. "Kali?" She asked again. "Yes?" "I'm really glad I met you." Meow said. "I'm glad I met you too Meow. I've always wanted a little sister." I sat up. Meow looked at me and sighed. "We need to get up, don't we?" I laughed. "Yes, we need to get up. Nothing has really changed, we still have a stand to tend." Meow sighed again and sat up on her bed. "I feel like something big has happened, and in essence it has, so how are we going to go around town, pretending nothing changed?" I laughed softly. "Meow, you've had two years of pretending. We are professional actresses now." She stood up. "We are. We should really get some award for being the best actresses in the region!" She started laughing too. "I'm not sure about the region, but defiantly in Pheniox Drop." Meow started laughing uncontrollably.
There was a knock on the door. "Girls, are you okay?" Lola asked. I started laughing again. "We are fine. Just saying we should all get a best actress award." I heard Lola laughing on the other side of the door. "Well, let's get to that acting then girls. Breakfast will be ready soon." Lola said, then we heard her walk away.
After we finished breakfast, the three of us walked down to the stand together. After I was seated, I got out my knitting. I was working on a blanket for the guest bedroom right now. It was a striped green, blue and turquoise color.
"Hello." I looked up from my work. "Hello! Can I help you?" I asked, looking at the lady that stood before me. "Yes, I am looking for a new vest. Preferably a light blue one." She said, looking at me weirdly. "Well, I don't believe we have a light blue vest in stock, however I could custom make you one. It wouldn't be any extra charge." I said. "Great! Bring it to the giant tree when it is finished." She said, blue hair flowing in the wind. "And what is the name I should put on the order?" I asked, curiously. "Katelyn. Thank you." She said, then walked away. Well that was weird. I thought t myself.

Eee! MyStreet Pheniox Drop High comes out today!!! Who's excited? <3