Chapter 2

I don't know what's up with wattpad but I uploaded this 2 days ago lol

August POV

I sat at the table with Chris. I wasn't hungry at all...I barely have an appetite anymore.

"Kel said Olivia came to see you the otha' day?" Chris asked, stuffing his face with mashed potatoes.

"Yeah...she did." I mumbled.

"How it go? Yall good?"

"Good enough to get us out of here, her plan is clever as hell. But good as in us being togetha'? Shit ion know."

"Why you say that?"

"I can tell that me keeping that shit from her is really getting to her. I shoulda told her man." I rubbed my face.

"Shit, same here. I know Kel pissed too. She just pushing it to the side so she can still focus on supporting me."

"But me and Mill already wasn't in a good place...this shit just added onto it."

"I feel that, but ya'll just both need to sit the fuck down and listen to what the other person has to say...y'all both so quick to say hurtful shit. That's where ya'll fuck up."

"Nigga ion do that." I smacked my teeth.

"Aug...you told her that her pussy wack in the heat of an argument..you was telling the truth?"

"Hell no"

"Then why you say it."

"Yeah...I guess you got a point." I laughed a little.

"Im always right nigga, get with it."

We both talked about more random shit til lunch was ova'.

Because of what we being charged for, me and Chris arent allowed to have a cell mate, we was alone.

All I did was write, read, and workout during my free time. Shit was boring as hell. But I trusted that Olivia was working her hardest to help me and my nigga."

Olivia POV

"Livy!"

"Im in here baby."

I felt arms around my leg and I looked down smiling.

"Hey boo, you had a good nap?"

"Mmhm. Now I'm ready for fun!"

I laughed and went through the closet, picking out a coat.

Today I was taking Layla to the park. I promised her I would last week, and I know how down she's been since both of her parents haven't been around.

"Okay, let's go baby."

I locked up my condo and held her hand. We walked down the steps and to my car as my phone began to ring.

I helped Layla in her car seat and walked to the front, answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey Olivia. How you doing?"

"Hey Mama Sheila, im doing alright, how about you?"

"I can't complain. But im calling cause I wanted to do you a little favor."

I rose an eyebrow. "Like what?"

"Well, first I wanna thank you for all that you've done for Layla during my son's absence.

"No problem. I love Layla, I'd do anything for her."

"I know. But I wanted to know if I could pick her up and watch her for a little while, just to give you a little break."