Chapter 48

Everything has been going up this week! All my reads and votes and comments. I also hit 200 followers which is crazy to me. Thank you all of my readers, new and old. I love y'all so much. If you ever need somebody to talk to or some advice feel free to inbox me. We family❤️

August POV

"Olivia I know you wanna talk about it baybeh, sit up." I patted for her to come closer to me and looked over at the clock. It was 5 am and she's been tossing and turning all night. She can say what she wants but I know Olivia hates fighting with people. This situation shit with her sister was killing her.

"I did the right thing. Didn't I?" Her eyes began to water and I pulled her into to me.

"Yes, you did. But, you lied about it. You knew the risk you were taking."

"Are you really on her side?"

"No baybeh, I'm just being reasonable. The girl said she ain't want help and you did it secretly. Everything comes to the light eventually, you know that."

She kept quiet while I rubbed circles on her back.

"Now I don't agree with the way she came at you. It was disrespectful and uncalled for. She knew you was pregnant and blowing up at you could've caused harm to my little girl."

She looked up at me and I smirked.

"What makes you so sure we're having a girl."

"Ion know."

"We are having a boy. I feel it."

I kept quiet, thinking about what the future would hold for us.

"What does this mean about the wedding? Is it pushed back?"

"Do you want to get pregnant while you're married?"

"No. I don't want to look like a whale on my wedding day."

"Then we push it back. When are you due?"

"November."

"Damn. So you wanna push it back to January?"

"That's fine, I'm in no rush."

"Good."

There was a knock on our door and Layla came in.

"Goodmorning baybeh." I went to pick her up and kissed her cheek.

"Morning."

"I forgot she had an appointment for 7!" Olivia hopped out of bed but I grabbed her arm.

"Sleep in, I got it ma."

She smiled and kissed my cheek before getting back into bed.

"C'mon baybeh, let's go get ready."

Olivia POV