Chapter 30

Guess who hit 100 followers? Me!! I know that may not seem like a lot to most, but I still remember having 0. It's a big milestone for me and I'm so grateful for those that read my work. Even those who don't follow, vote, or comment. It means a lot to me. Let's make a toast to many more followers in the future!🍸❤️

Omniscient POV

"No! Hell no! I'm not doing that shit." Kelsey huffed, wobbling over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Kelsey she's your sister. She ain't got no where else to go." Chris didn't care for Brittany that much either, but he knew kicking her out on her ass wasn't the right thing to do.

"There's homeless shelters all over New York. Hell, Olivia use to work at one!"

"You know damn well you not taking her there."

"You're right, she's too wild. An animal shelter would probably work better, huh?" Kelsey asked, causing Chris to smack his teeth.

"Kelsey I'm not letting you kick your sister to the curb. You know you'd never forgive yourself if something were to happen to her. Especially in the mean ass streets of New York." Chris walked over to Kelsey, kneeling down in front of her. "Think of your mama. She'd beat your ass if she knew you weren't looking out for your little sister. C'mon Kel."

He grabbed her hands, kissing both of them. "Please baby? Do it for me. You don't even have to talk to her." He licked his lips, searching her eyes for an answer.

Kelsey bit her bottom lip, looking away from Chris. She truly hated her sister. She wanted nothing to do with her. But what could she say to Chris? His fine ass was on his knees, practically begging.

"Please...." He got up, kissing her forehead, then moving down to her lips.

"I really hate you Christopher." She mumbled. "You're in trouble." She pointed, standing up and going into the bathroom.

Chris shook his head, going downstairs to Brittany who was still standing with her arms crossed, tapping her foot.

"You can stay in the guest room downstairs." Chris spoke, pointing towards the door near the back of the house. "Brittany, please don't start any shit. I'm in trouble now because of your ass."

Brittany rolled her eyes before rolling her suitcases into her room. She would never admit it, but she was super grateful for Kelsey.

~

"It goes here Lay." Olivia said, placing the paper crown on Layla's head.

They had decided to stop at IHOP since Layla didn't really get a chance to eat.

"That's some fucked up shit isn't it?" August mumbled to Olivia. The two of them sat together while Lay sat across from them.

"Yeah. Brittany really is bold for popping up like that."

"You think Kel beat her ass again?" August asked, taking a bite of his hashbrown.

"Im pretty sure Chris wouldn't let that happen. I want my round with that bitch though." She mumbled, rolling her eyes. Olivia didn't play when it came to the people she cared about. Disrespecting them is like disrespecting her. It may not be now, but Brittany will definitely catch one with Olivia.

"You not fightin' Mill, so don't even think about it." He grabbed his orange juice, sipping it and feeling Olivia staring at him.

She licked her lips, smirking at him. "Whatchu' starin' me down fa'?"

"You called me Mill." She cheesed. "Haven't heard that one in a long time." She laid her head on his shoulder. All she could think about was how lonely and miserable she truly was, she never wanted to experience that again.

"I really missed you, August." She sighed, looking over at Layla who was too into her pancakes to pay attention to either of them.

"I missed you mo'." He cleared his throat. "Wanna know what I missed?" He whispered, licking his lips.

"Mhm."

"I missed your laugh, how annoying you are when you jump up and down on the bed to wake me up.." Olivia giggled, smacking her teeth. "I missed tha' warmth of your hugs. The taste of your lips....bein' inside of you...." He trailed off, shaking his head to clear the dirty thoughts.

"I missed your booty rubs." She mumbled, trying to ease the tension with the joke. "And I missed your voice whispering goodnight baybeh in my ear every night. I missed reaching over in my sleep and feeling you next to me." August reached up to wipe the tear that Olivia didn't even know was there.

"I promise I'm done fuckin' up Olivia."

"I am too. I only want you."

"Same here." He bit his bottom lip. "I have an idea."

"What?"

"C'mon." He stood up, throwing a 50 on the table and picking up Lay.

~

Kelsey dialed Olivia's number, resting on the small couch in her room.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kel. That bitch still there?"

"Mmmhm." Kelsey rubbed her belly, rolling her eyes. "Chris is letting her stay."

"So you're letting her stay in your house? Damn girl, you better than me."

"The minute she crosses the line im kicking her ass out."

"I don't blame you at all. Where are you?"

"In my room. What are you doing?"

"I just put Lay down for a nap. August is out preparing for our date."

"Date?" Kelsey raised an eyebrow, smirking. Her plan of telling August about Olivia's little date with Nick really worked. She was happy that they were finally back on track.

"Yeah. He has something planned but he won't tell me." Olivia whined. "I hate surprises."

"I'm sure it will be worth it. Shit, maybe one of us will get some dick tonight."

"Your hubby not giving it up?"

"Girl no. He's on probation until further notice since his friendly ass wants to invite the devil to stay with us and shit."

Olivia laughed, rubbing her stomach from the pain. "You're pregnant Kelsey, you know this probation isn't gonna last long."

"How much you wanna bet?"

"50$."

"Deal. I'm gonna go shower and find something to cook. I'll text you or something."

"Alright. Bye baby mamaaaa." Olivia sang before hanging up.
****
This was sort of a filler...but I have a cute ass date chapter, it's gonna take me a while to update because I want it to be perfect. Anywhoooo, I have a few questions.

Is Chris wrong for letting Brittany stay?

Do you guys want to read Kelsey's birth or would you mind if I skip it?

Can you believe this book is 60% complete? Damn....