Chapter 29

"Can you lick my skittles? That's the sweetest in the middle"
-Beyonce

Olivia POV

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling soft kisses along my neck.

"Rose." I heard him whisper, causing me to groan.

His hands reached my exposed stomach, moving me on my back as he climbed between my legs. As much as o wanted to wake up, I was enjoying my sleep too much.

He trailed kisses down my neck, making his way to my navel. A small smile crept onto my face from the feeling. His hands played with my underwear before he slid them all the way off, causing me to become cold.

Was I dreaming?

Before I could pinch myself, I felt his warm, wet tongue attack my pearl, causing my back to arch and my eyes to open widely. Lifting the covers a little, I look down to see August's eyes looking up at me.

"August? W-what are you doing?" I managed to get out. This was something me and him have never done before, and it caught me completely off guard. 

Instead on answering, he licked up and down my slit slowly, causing me to squirm. His massaged me with his thumb, causing me to frap his hair and tilt my head back.

"Oh shit, oh shit." I panted. "Right there babyyyy."

"Right chea'?" He asked. The vibration from his voice caused my whole body to jump. He entered his tongue into me, moving it all around before sucking a little. I let go of his hair and grabbed the sheets, trying to push myself up a little. His hands went from my stomach to my legs, roughly pulling me back down.

"Augustttttt please." I cried as he flicked his tongue against me, causing my clit to swell.

"Take is Rose." He demanded, now sticking one finger into me and pumping in and out. I began grinding my hips to match his pumps, biting down on my bottom lip to keep from screaming. "Ahhhh....mmmm." I moaned, feeling my release coming.

"Let it out baybeh." He whispered as i released all over his fingers. He scooped some out, bringing it to his mouth and sucking is fingers.

"Taste it." He whispered before crawling back up to me and sticking his tongue in my mouth. I moaned from how sweet and tangy I tasted. "Damn." I whispered, still trying to control my breathing.

He picked me up bridal style, taking me into his bathroom and sitting me on the counter. He wet a washcloth with warm water, before kneeling down, spreading my legs. He wiped me up before turning on the shower.

"Take a quick shower, ima use the guest one. We gon' to pick up Lay then we goin to Kelsey's for brunch or some shit."

I continued to stare at him, still lost in his eyes.

"Olivia."

My eyes went down to his lips, cashing me to bite my bottom lip.

"Olivia..." He waved a hand in front of my face. "You good ma?"

"Huh? Oh yeah.." I whispered as he chuckled and left me in the bathroom alone. Once I knew he was gone, I hopped down on wobbly legs, trying to find my phone.