Chapter 47

Hey guys!! I promise I'm alive!! I went to DisneyWorld!! It was so lit like I swear I'm never growing up😭 I been home for a good 3 hours and I'm already going through withdrawals😩

Okay you guys probably don't care💀so let's get on with the chapter :)

Briana POV

I parked and hopped out, stomping up the stairs and knocking on the door. I waited for 2 minutes and banged on the door again. Olivia finally opened it and she was in Aug's shirt. He walked up behind her in his boxers and I let myself in, ignoring the faint smell of sex and sitting on the couch.

"Briana what's up?" She walked behind me with August not far behind her. Lay was with her grandma which left me to be as loud as I needed to be.

"You tell me? Since you secretly paying tuitions and shit."

Olivia looked over at August who put his hands up in surrender.

"Briana I was just trying to help."

"Olivia I am so tired of you trying to help. I made it clear damn near 50 times that I don't need your fucking help!" I stood up and was now in her face. I stepped back once I saw the look on her face.

She took a deep breath before busting out into laughter.

"I already tried to ignore the fact that you interrupted my dick appointment. I thought maybe you wanted to talk about what just happened...." She walked over towards the kitchen as August watched everything unfold.

"But you come in here and disrespect me. Yelling at my ass for tryna help you like you ain't got no damn sense."

She poured herself a glass of water and came back over. "So let me tell your ass something. I helped you because I couldn't sit and watch my sister struggle for her education knowing there was something I could do about it. So yes, I went to your school and I paid your godamn tuition."

"Well you shouldn't have." I spat back.

"Damn right I shouldn't have. As a matter of fact, I'll go unpay that shit. Just for you." She walked to grab her purse and August finally stepped in, grabbing her hand.

"No. You staying here."

"I swear to God I'm tired of this ungratefulness. I gave you my apartment, I let you stay with me for free, I do everything for you."

"Exactly. And I'm trying to tell you that you don't need to! I want to do something on my own for once!"

"Fine!" She slammed her hand on the table. "Fucking fine! I'm done trying to save your ass! Go! Get the fuck out and do whatever the fuck you want!" Her eyes were watering and my mouth dropped as she fell back on the couch.

"Olivia I-"

"Get out." She began coughing and August ran over to her with a bag, knowing that an attack was approaching.